Carol's Daughter Lisa’s Hair Elixir Restoring Hair Oil uploaded by Sessolee R.Carol's Daughter Lisa’s Hair Elixir Restoring Hair Oil uploaded by Cardina R.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #53 in Hair Oil

The only way to get healthy, beautiful hair is to nourish your hair through all three phases of renewal—from deep inside the follicle, along the scalp, and all over the hair strand. This fan favorite hair oil takes care of the last two phases as it rebalances and soothes the scalp.

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Citral, Geraniol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar Leaf) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Cornmint) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Guaiacum Off icinalis (Guiacwood) Oil, Gurjun Balsam Oil. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Jet.com*
Desireé M.
Seattle, WA
I use Carol's Daughter shampoos and conditioners, and I really love them. So, I bought this to clear up a small dry patch on my scalp. The product smells fantastic (an herbal scent that reminds me a little of sage) and feels nice on your scalp (a subtle tingling sensation). However, it did not adequately treat the problem, as the dry patch would inevitably return again within a couple days after using the spray. Additionally, the plastic spray bottle itself is very cheaply made, and the spray pump stopped working properly the second time I used it. Given its steep price, I will use the rest of the spray, but I will not be purchasing it again once it runs out.
Shami M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Bottle design is perfect for application directly to the scalp. The oils in this help to dumpster my scalp. I use this before shampooing. I massage it into my scalp for 5-7mi s. Leave it in for 10mins then shampoo. Feels like a spa treatment for my head
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
Feels AMAZING on the scalp. It’s like a peppermint tingling feeling. It can be a tad bit heavy so less is more with this product. It makes my scalp feel refreshed and I have noticed faster growing after using this in my routine every other night.
Kristyn M.
Staten Island, NY
I use this on my daughters hair. She has kinky hair and it is taking forever to grow. Her curls are so tight the little bit of growth I get usually gets sucked up right in her curl. I needed something to help stimulate growth and keep her curls moisturized. I love the functionality of it but the smell is terrible!! It seems to be working well and getting the job done but it smells like men’s cologne and it’s terrible on 4 year old girl! Otherwise I can’t complain yet.
Angi W.
I only tried this because I received a sample. I have very fine and thin hair and would normally never use a hair oil. It weighted down my hair and made it look terrible. It did smell nice and my friends with thick hair say it’s amazing.
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
Love this brand and this product. It smells great and the price point is just right for me. It worked like a charm. I have tried some of their other products before. I love the packaging as well. Would def recommend to others.
Tina L.
Michigan city , IN
My niece swears by anything carols daughter . It is a little pricy I will have to admit but she loves it and it makes her hair and scalp feel amazing after she is done. It’s hard to find tho, so when you see it you have to get it
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
This stuff is the bomb, the whole entire line is amazing but this stuff is great! It doesn’t smell as good to me as others but it works better than other brands. Great for biracial girls and our curly crazy hair! I love this line.
Charee M.
This is a great oil to use when you are in the selling process of your hair. You can apply it daily as a refresher when your scalp is itching and it's also a good pre poo. I started using this product years ago when I first transition into being a natural and it really did help my hair grow and it had a great smell. It's not like peppermint what possible tea tree oil in it and it was pretty amazing on my hair.
Nataliya s.