Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Clarifying Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Shimillah B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Grow your healthiest hair - helps stop redness and irritation, scalp dryness and tightness, itchiness and sensitivity, hair loss and thinning. Everyone wants healthy, beautiful hair. The only way to get that is to nourish your hair through all three phases of growth - from deep inside the follicle, along the scalp and all over the hair strand. This incredibly gentle and sulfate-free purifying shampoo takes care of the last two phases as it deeply removes build-up from the scalp and hair strands to ensure the healthiest growing environment. The elixir blend, which includes Eucalyptus, Sage and Lemon Oils, nourishes the scalp and hair along with Coconut-derived surfactants that deeply cleanse hair without stripping away your natural moisture. This detoxifying cleanser is the key to optimal hair growth. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Shimillah B.
Shimillah B.
Homewood, IL
I was natural for 4 years and I recently perm my hair. Which was a big mistake. So my hair was damaged and brittle. I started using this product along with the conditioner. It has brought life back to my hair. I'm back on my natural hair journey again.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Virgie, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo!!! It is amazing for my dry itchy scalp. Does have a strong medicated smell. It is a clarifying shampoo. Free of harsh chemicals and sulfate. Great for my fine thin hair.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
One of my favorite shampoos. I use it to remove buildup and it works great. I see no cons with it, since even though it's clarifying, it leaves my hair soft. It's wonderful and doesn't leave my hair brittle like other clarifying shampoos. I would definitely recommend this. Don't stop making this, Carol's Daughter!! It's a HG for me.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Hartselle
I adore this shampoo! My scalp feels squeaky clean but not to dry after shampooing. If I've heavily used any hairsprays or creams and my hair feels gunked up, I'll use this clarifying shampoo. A great plus is that it smells ah-mazing!! I love anything minty/earthy and this nails it.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Chicago
Smells great...not sure that my hair grew faster though. It's expensive for not showing dramatic results.
Umika M.
Umika M.
it was a good clarifying shampoo. it made my hair feel dry tho. i won't be using it often. really strong medicated smell !!! yuck
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Is this a good everyday shampoo? Or will it strip the hair? I have very fine thin hair. I also color it.