Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Clarifying Sulfate-Free Shampoo uploaded by Shimillah B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

HELPS: REDNESS & IRRITATION, SCALP DRYNESS & TIGHTNESS,
ITCHINESS & SENSITIVITY & THINNING

No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors

GIVE YOUR HAIR THE ULTIMATE DETOX
Everyone wants healthy, beautiful hair. The only way to get that is to nourish your hair through all three phases of renewal—from deep inside the follicle, along the scalp and all over the hair strand. This incredibly gentle and sulfate-free purifying shampoo takes care of the last two phases as it deeply removes build up from the scalp and hair strands to ensure the healthiest environment. The elixir blend, which includes Eucalyptus, Sage and Lemon Oils, nourishes the scalp and hair along with Coconut-derived surfactants that deeply cleanse hair without stripping away your natural moisture. This detoxifying cleanser is the key to optimal hair health.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Eucalyptus
  • Cornmint
  • Patchouli

How to Use:

Simply apply to wet hair and massage into the scalp until you see a good lather. Rinse and, if needed, then repeat.

Water(Aqua) Eau, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MIPA, Olivine Extract, Menthol, Biotin, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium-10, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dipterocarpus Turbinatus Wood Oil, Guaiacum Officinale Wood Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Caffeine, Silicone Quaternium-16, Tetrasodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Undeceth-11, Butyloctanol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Undeceth-5, Glycerin, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-12-Buteth-16, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Brittany B.
Westland, MI
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft. If you feel like your hair is dry or brittle feeling I would recommend this. It's super moisturizing. I have the conditioner too, and I'm interested in trying more from this line. I have long, thick, 3C/4A hair (I think).

I actually found mine at Marshall's so it was a bit cheaper than online or at ulta. I would definitely repurchase, but if it's too expensive always check your local TJ maxx or Marshall's.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I think this shampoo is just ok. I’m not a fan of the smell - it kind of reminds me of a household cleaner. Even though I love how it doesn’t contain sulfates it doesn’t lather that well, and other Carol’s Daughter shampoos lather better. It does make my hair feel healthy and clean, but I probably won’t be repurchasing.
Angelica M.
One of my favorite shampoos. I use it to remove buildup and it works great. I see no cons with it, since even though it's clarifying, it leaves my hair soft. It's wonderful and doesn't leave my hair brittle like other clarifying shampoos. I would definitely recommend this. Don't stop making this, Carol's Daughter!! It's a HG for me.
Lauren A.
Hartselle
I adore this shampoo! My scalp feels squeaky clean but not to dry after shampooing. If I've heavily used any hairsprays or creams and my hair feels gunked up, I'll use this clarifying shampoo. A great plus is that it smells ah-mazing!! I love anything minty/earthy and this nails it.
Katelynn M.
Such an amazing product. Keeps my hair strong, healthy and clean! Removing all the old build up to keep my hair manageable and looking fabulous. I have not found any other product that even comes close to Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir Scalp & Hair Health Clarifying Sulfate-Free Shampoo!
Alicia M.
Colonia, NJ
This is one of my favorite products from Carol's Daughter. Not only does it leave my hair soft and bouncy, the conditioner itself smells amaZing. The aroma is soothing and leaves my scalp refreshed!
Shimillah B.
Homewood, IL
I was natural for 4 years and I recently perm my hair. Which was a big mistake. So my hair was damaged and brittle. I started using this product along with the conditioner. It has brought life back to my hair. I'm back on my natural hair journey again.
Crystal K.
Virgie, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo!!! It is amazing for my dry itchy scalp. Does have a strong medicated smell. It is a clarifying shampoo. Free of harsh chemicals and sulfate. Great for my fine thin hair.
olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I have an opportunity to use this amazing product in my hair and all i want to say is
The best product ,Amazing that i had used before
I recommended that
Lissette C.
san antonio
I JUST LOVE IT. I have natural curly hear and I alway appreciate the sulfate-free shampoo. It makes my hair soft and ready to detangle
Lindsay G.
Is this a good everyday shampoo? Or will it strip the hair? I have very fine thin hair. I also color it.