Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir 7-in-1 Complete Conditioner uploaded by Shannon S.Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixir 7-in-1 Complete Conditioner uploaded by Cardina R.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Everyone wants healthy, beautiful hair. The only way to get that is to nourish your hair through all three phases of renewal—from deep inside the follicle, along the scalp and all over the hair strand. This multi-tasking miracle conditioner takes care of all three phases to unlock your healthiest hair as it purifies, oxygenates, replenishes, moisturizes, fortifies, softens and detangles. The elixir blend of Spearmint, Rosemary and Orange Oils melts into hair to nourish stands and scalp. Omegas 6 and 9 replenish the building blocks of your hair and Caffeine oxygenates to increase micro-circulation and encourage healthy hair. This is the secret to optimal hair health

Christian D.
N Chesterfld, VA
One of my new faves. Carol's Daughter tends to be on the pricier side so I was glad I was able to get this on sale. This product has great ingredients that aid in stimulating hair growth and circulation. I personally enjoy the "tingling sensation" (similar to Trader Joe's Tea Tree line) and I get a pretty good amount of slip to begin detangling.
Brittany D.
Philadelphia, PA
This elixir is totally refreshing ! It gives my hair so much slip & shine . Not only does it look healthy but it feels healthy too . I would recommend this for people with dry hair . This oil works instantly, unlike products that must be mixed, or left in hair to activate ..
Nicole C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I recently went "natural" and I have enjoyed using Carol's Daughter products. The Lisa's Hair elixir has been a great product that I've added to my wash day routine. The elixir keeps moisture in my hair and leave it feeling manageable and soft. Love all the Carol's Daughter products!
Adam F.
Brick
I have thick, coarse hair and this conditioner does wonders. I enourage all my darker complexion babies with a curly hair type to try this. A little goes a long way and it so thick that it leaves the hair feeling so soft and managable
Shannon S.
Norfolk, VA
I do not have natural hair. My hair is permed and colored. I have always heard that Carols Daughter products were for natural hair. Since I was able to get both the shampoo and conditioner at a good price, I decided to try them. OMG! This elixar is AMAZING. It does everything it claims. My hair is clean, soft, healthier, and more beautiful. I use this product once a month as it is supposed to remove all of the build up (the purpose of elixar). I RECOMMEND 100%.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
The smell alone is amazing! I looove it! My hair feels good after using it. And I get so many compliments on my hair and the smell.
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves my hair soft and my curls looking bouncy and shiny, love this product and constantly repurchase it.
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Great serum! Wonderful smell! Works great on the scalp and makes hair healthy looking