BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

emily O.
Puyallup, WA
I have used this carols daughter product a couple times now for my cuticles. I liked that it wasn't too greasy, but really left my fingers feeling smooth. It is very gentle, and great for a girls night with my daughter. I will definitely buy it again.
Nicole G.
Must get some more. I've been holding on to this one jar for the longest time. I wish the weather is so expensive but it is really good and smells like sweet almond berries.
Janiyah G.
This works so amazing ! I was skeptical at first because of the whole mint thing but it turned out working well and a little goes a long way with this product
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great productive been using for a while now. I use on my hair and sometimes on my body, it smells so heavenly.