BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol's Daughter has some amazing products. I love their hair treatments and when I saw this I had to give it a try. The lemon and rose scent combined makes this wonderful smell that lasts all day and isn't over powering. It also keeps my skin soft and it isn't oily like other hand creams. I get mine at Target and sometimes they're on sale for around $5.00 a jar
Grace A.
This is a great hand cream for your hands and cuticles. Keeps my hands hydrated and not feeling oily or sticky like some other hand lotions. Gives a great shine to my cuticles as well. It is one of the best creams on the market. I would re-purchase this item and recommend to my friends.
I love it makes my skin feel silky smooth and it smells amazing I'm very big on skin care and if anyone is looking to add to their skin care routine this is it.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything Carols Daughter is amazing. I absolutely love their products. It's great for any type of hair, but ethnic hair benifits the most.
Issibell M.
READING, PA
Great product love the smell of this hand cream. This hand cream is so soft and stays on your hand for a long time.