BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Blended with Peppermint Oil and Lavender, this invigorating foot cream hydrates and helps soothe tired feet, toes and heels. Now you can add pep back into your step.

No Silicones. No Parabens. No Petrolatum. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colors. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Jet.com
Wendi D.
I like putting this stuff on my feet before I go to bed. It makes me feel relaxed, keeps my feet feeling soft and I love the smell. I don't know how they do it but everything I've used of Carols daughter always smells amazing.
Michelle M.
This is nice, it has a nice light scent to it and makes my feet really smooth and it makes my skin smell really good too! I purchased this product online and I am really happy with it! I didn't expect much but after a nice shower this feels great and makes my feet much smoother on an everyday basis!