Carol's Daughter Khoret Amen Olive Oil Infusion Kit: Hair Oil 60ml + Hair Smoothie 226g

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Khoret Amen Olive Oil Infusion Kit: Hair Oil 60ml + Hair Smoothie 226g see more...

Ky H.
This product is always on sale on the Carol's Daughter site. After watching a few YouTube reviews I decided to try it. It has a unique smell, kinda earthy, kinda herbal. It's not bad it's just not something I'm familiar with. I didn't mind the smell because I knew I'd be rinsing the product out after the treatment.

The oil doesn't seem all that special to me. The main ingredient is olive oil and I have plenty of that on hand. The smoothie is the real star of this kit. It's super thick. I could barely scoop it out of the jar with my fingers. It does emulsify well and did apply smoothly.

I left the treatment on for the recommended time and then detangled my hair. I don't think this detangled a whole lot better than my usual oil pre poo, but it did leave my hair much softer without the greasiness. Overall I really liked this treatment and it will become part of my wash day regimen.
Heather S.
Marion, IL
LOVE how soft and moisturized this made my daughter's hair feel!!! We did a treatment every other week and this product REALLY worked wonders!!
kendra m.
It was okay wasnt the best but i wouldnt recomend it bc i havent heard of these Poduct at all i dont know where ro get ir
Dayanara o.
bayamon PR
Buenosimo todo esta super esa marca es la mejor y cada dia q voy a walgreen la veo y quisiera compralo xq yo la usaba