BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

• IS this a pretty good product for the price?4 Answers
  • How does this line compare to Shea Moisture Collection?1 Answers
Ashley H.
Elkins Park, PA
I️ have loved this product for years. It’s one of my favorites from Carol’s Daughter as I️ have tried a lot of their products but this is the only one I️ keep coming back to. I️t is SUPER moisturizing. I️ take off 1 star because I️ don’t love the smell. It is kinda strong and mildly unpleasant but if you have hair that needs extra moisture I️ would definitely recommend this!
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
I LOVE this product!!!! It helps my hair grown very quickly and who wouldn't want that?! It's so amazing and I'm totally in love with this. Smells great too! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Cheymarie S.
Baltimore, MD
Works wonders !! Best hair smoothie I've ever used. It's great for hair growth. This product works best when applied overnight for better results. Easy to use, just apply all over hair and roots. Better than any brand overall. Very satisfied
Payton H.
Kernersville, NC
I did not like the smell of this product but it did wonders on my hair. If the smell bothers you just pretend like it smells good. Haha
Amy S.
This product is perfect for our hair because its makes it grow very fast. It's Fantastic!!!
Alexis M.
IS this a pretty good product for the price?
Chantel H.
Seffner, FL
How does this line compare to Shea Moisture Collection?
Kalaeja F.
Which is better Shea Moisture or Carol's Daughter. Which works better for coarse hair and does it leave your hair feeling moisturized.