Carol's Daughter Heat Protection Serum uploaded by amethyst r.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #36 in Hair Serums

Controls unmanageable frizz and protects against heat damage while styling your hair. The blend of Macadamia Oil and Hydrolyzed Silk smoothes your hair s texture for better shine and strengthens against daily wear and tear.  Concentrated, so a little goes a long way, but never leaves your hair feeling greasy or heavy. Details: Macadamia Oil creates a protective barrier against high temperatures from styling tools. Hydrolyzed Silk helps fortify your hair against future damage. Biotin binds to your hair to help undo damage from heat styling Heat Protection Serum, Macadamia. see more...

Breanna H.
Washington, DC
Although I love Carol's Daughter's products, this heat protectant was not one of my favorites. It was given to me by a friend who was not satisfied with it so I'm
not sure about its price. I just didn't like how it left my hair feeling. I used it on wet hair before I blow dried and straitened my hair and it left my hair feeling hard.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I am going to start by saying that I really love the entire line of Carol's Daughter. They have a wonderful smell like a beach, and leave my hair feeling luxurious and healthy! I even use this on my daughter's hair and she always talks about how much she loves it too!
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Great for natural hair. Protect your hair from harsh heat like blow dryers and flat irons. compared to other heat protectors it's not heavy and doesn't leave your hair extra greasy. This is a must in your hair beauty routine. I always keep it in my hair care stock.
Shar J.
This product smells great and leaves hair feel soft after applying heat. I like the fact that only using a little goes a long way - BUT my qualm is that is does not stop frizz as it says it would. I also feel like it could be a little less greasy to the touch.
Alisha C.
Mobile, AL
I just love this product. It has great smell and it doesn't leave my hair heavy. It has a great heat protection. I don't feel like my hair is damaged when I blow dry it and flat iron it. I recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
I like this product a lot. My hair is dry and brittle and this nourishes my hair and skin too. (Not designed for body I am referring to the excess left on your hands just rub it in instead of washing hands clean.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Great product a little goes a long way. This products help protect my hair against heat. the product is effective and works the scent is nice, and light it is not the best but it does the job
Lamona W.
This is one of the best heat protection products on the market! If you're worried about the fragility of your hair with heat this product is a must!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I use this before flat ironing or blow drying my hair to protect it from heat damage. It works really well. I usually purchase this from target.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
like using this stuff when i straighten my hair. it allows for my hair to stay sleek and shiny and also resist damage from the heat.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair oily?
Channalee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't been able to find this in stores in a while, where is it sold?
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this work well for ya'll ? I'm so afraid of heat damage.