BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter Protective Cream Hairdress, 8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care

• "Carol's daughter hair products are wonderful." in 1 review
Will S.
Amazing product for guys with short hair that can frizz or fly away at times.  I use as an alternative to styling product on casual days.  A little keeps things in control.  If you need more hold add a bit more product and use a blow dryer.

This is great for those with sensitive scalps as well(like me when stressed) and how i was introduced to this product.  Traditional styling pomades, clays, gels, etc had my scalp irritated.

Elizabeth S.
I bought this on a whim as it was on a great discount at ulta. I was nervous to try it but once I did I never want to run out. My hair is fine and super oily. Things like this usually weigh it down and cause me to turn into a grease ball. However I run this through my hair after a shower and my hair is so soft when it's dry. I always go to bed with my hair wet and never brush it in the morning. My hair is still so soft and I can run my fingers through it without running into a knot!
Racheal S.
Hayward, CA
This product has been a stable product for my hair since I was a baby. I usually buy this product when Carol's Daughter is having a sale because it is little pricey at $17 for an 8-ounce jar. However, it really makes my hair soft and silky especially if you use it as a cream for the L.O.C method.
Amia W.
Chesterfield, VA
When I did the big chop, my hairdresser recommended this product. It's a nice product to help moisturize your hair, and it definitely aided in my growth. Definitely worth trying, especially if you're transitioning to natural hair.
Dejuana S.
I like this product. I realize that these products need a light hand as too much will weigh hair down and leave a greasy feeling. Also it's really good on virgin hair and children hair.
Charee M.
Now this is great for any type of hair. I use this quite often when I started transitioning to natural hair. Since then, this formula has changed so it's still decent hair cream, but it just feels different on my hair. It's just my personal preference however it may change as my hair goes through my growth journey. The smell is still pretty strong from when I first went natural and even now. So you need to use it sparingly on your hair.
Sybil W.
The product performs pretty decent in my hair. But, My God the smell of it is so strong and pungent, till I don't care to even finish the jar of it that I bought. It smells strongly of herbs with the smell of Rosemary standing out the most. The smell alone is a major turnoff, which is why, I don't see how anybody can truly keep using this stuff without it making them want to gag at some point. This honestly is the worst smelling Carol's Daughter that I have ever bought to-date. No way, would I ever recommend this to anyone!
Lexi B.
This product is really great for locking moisture into your strands and giving your hair a good coating compared to the traditional creams I prefer this thicker consistency because it lasts long and does a good job the smell is nice too, it isn't overwhelming as some others can be and I would gladly recommend this to my friends and family .
tiara R.
Concord, CA
I have very very very curly hair..... But its dry and has some damage. I use this product along with some carol's daughter products to try and get my hair Bach to its healthiest and natural state. I love the sent and the feel of the product. Overall ny hair really loves this stuff.
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
This product is super moisturizing and great protection for dry hair. Only real issue is if you use too much, it attracts dirt easily and leaves a bit of flakiness. I wouldn't use on hair that was not porous.
Bailey M.
I have heard good things about this product but I was wondering it it would make your hair greasier, especially because I have extremely thick hair.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
I have mixed girl curly hair. It often breaks off and it will not grow right does anyone know if this will help??
Shondria J.
Atlanta, GA
After i wash my hair, i put it into four sections and braid them. After that, i begin to twist my hair so that it will stay detangled for whenever i am ready to style my again. Will this product keep my hair nice and smooth? Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter Protective Cream Hairdress
Kori J.
Riverdale, GA
Please anyone answer this...i like carol's daughter line. I wanna know if this stuff moisturizes your hair.
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .