BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Quenching, fast-absorbing lotion that defines, tames and restores luster to natural curls while conditioning. Made with essential oil of Lemongrass, Vitamin C, and Sweet Almond Oil for bouncy, soft, yet completely manageable curls.

Sabrina S.
Lynn, MA
The packaging on this product is literally so adorable!! I love the way it curls my front curls. They have so much damage from being straightened but this curl definer does the job!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
This product is amazing, in that it defines my curl, reduces frizz, and does it while leaving my hair super soft. Why did I give it three stars? Because it was close to twenty dollars last time I checked, and at that price point, is not a reasonably accessible product:/
Steezy T.
I am in love with Carol's Daughter products. This product specifically works wonders on my hair & my kid's hair. It keep our curls looking defined, feeling soft & springy, and styled perfectly. I also use this for quick on the go pony tail hairstyles.
Rachel O.
perris
This product was recommended to me from a family member, it leaves my hair soft and gives me more curls than frizz which is a plus for me
TyeEast C.
Love this product , it gave my natural hair Life lots more Curls and great moisturizer for my on the go hair style
Corissa C.
Easthampton, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff but have to be careful not to over apply as it can cause curls to weigh down and appear greasy.
Riyah A.
Fort Pierce, FL
This hair milk made my hair curl up so much and gave me so much volume . My hair stayed so healthy
Loni B.
Portland, OR
I've never tried this product, but I don't believe Carols Daughter could ever go wrong!
Taylor S.
This kept my curls so hydrated and bouncy. It tamed the frizz and made my hair feel silky smooth. My curls were more defined, it was much better than I had expected! I would purchase a full size bottle for sure.
Hannah E.
I have curly hair and like a product that will define my curls without weighing them down. My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it. Would this product work for me?