BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #72 in Hairspray

It’s simple, even perfect hair needs to be refreshed to maintain its shine, moisture and style beyond a day. Your hair can easily get into dry, frizzy situations from environmental aggressors like humidity, or get flattened from simply taking a nap. Give curls, coils, kinks, and waves the renewing boost they need with this lightweight mist that remoisturizes, redefines and renews your hair without weighing it down. Its shining ingredient, Agave Nectar, locks in moisture to control frizz. Plus, it’s packed with Wheat Protein and Sweet Almond Oil to soften and detangle hair so it’s easier to manage. You’ll never have that day-old look again.

Water (Aqua), Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Amodimethicone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-75 Meadowfoam Oil, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-12, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray For Curls, Coils, Kinks & Waves
  • "My hair is naturally straight and stubborn and wills itself to be straight almost immediately after a style, but Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk definitely held it’s own and kept my hair soft and tousled by the end of a very long day." in 1 review
  • "Any kind of cream makes my hair look like a greasy mess." in 1 review
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I tried using this product on wet hair, damp hair, dry hair, as a mask.... I couldn’t find a way to make it work for me. It seemed to dry my hair out more, leave a strange texture on it, and weigh it down. My hair looked lifeless any time I used it, which is definitely not what I expected from the product at its price point. Do yourself a favor and just buy a bottle of almond oil instead. I really wanted to make this product work, but maybe it’s not meant for my hair type.
Stephanie C.
I bought this to help with my coarse curly hair. I've used it a few times. It's okay. I don't think I'm entirely sure exactly WHAT it is supposed to do. I was hoping it would hold my curls without making them wet looking, crunchy, or frizzy. I've tried on wet hair and dry to various results. It doesn't make your hair crunchy or hard or dry up and turn into a white flakey nightmare. It may work best for frizz for someone who doesn't touch their hair very often. Because of my hair length, I'm constantly touching it to get it out of my face, so it always ends up drizzling no matter what I use. I will keep trying with this product to see if I can't figure it out (this is the refresher spray, I also have the regular milk you out on after washing and towel drying).
Naidelyn V.
This thing is amazing . Its the only and i mean ONLY thing that detangles my niece and god daughters hair they both have 3c hair and boyyy does it tangle a whole lot . They would cry when i would detangle their hair before but this has been such a big help. It really brings some moisture back inti the hair and slips knots away .
Joey T.
Post Falls, ID
I just bought this and luv the smell but I’m having a issue with trying to make it work on dry hair maybe if I use it on wet hair it might work better but it left my hair feeling dry an weird texture so I’m still on the fence maybe I’m just using it wrong but for the price of it I expected something totally different
Christina C.
I went to Vegas recently and didn’t want to lug all my hair products with me on the plane. I decided to take this hair milk with me instead and see how it holds up. It’s easy to use, and it’s definitely moisturizing. It feels great in my hair, and makes detangling easier. The only thing I didn’t like was that it kind of felt a bit oily on my hair, but when I spritzed water first, it didn’t have that effect.

I will definitely buy this again when I run out. I find it super useful for refreshing my curls after a twist out.
Sophia T.
I use this product as a refresher for smashed curls of a wash and go. This just makes the curls pop back into place without having to wet your entire head again. It has a great light smell and makes the hair feel super soft and not built up with product.
Raisa C.
Paragould, AR
I use this product to keep my wash n go and twist outs looking fresh. It moisturizes the hair and controls the frizz. The only downfall is that it contains a silicone so I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone that is following the curly girl method.
Mikaelle T.
Oakhurst, CA
I just purchased this from Ulta in a BOGO 50% off sale for my mixed baby girls fine curly hair. Omg! This product is amazing really cuts the frizz down and defines her curls. It gives moisture without a greasy feeling or look. I spray it on by itself for a refresher and also on damp hair right out of the shower. The smell is good. Not the best but an interesting floral smell. I will buy this again when we run out.Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray For Curls, Coils, Kinks & Waves
Martika B.
Houston
Im all natural and the most important thing to having a healthy head of have is to keep it well moisturized and conditioned. This is my go to product because it gives my hair a great soft shine for my protective styles. When my protective style is let down weeks later my hair is still maintains its moisture.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Carol's daughter's products are touch and go for me because some work really well and some damage my hair. This refresher hair milk is one of the keepers I have found; I used this product when I had to leave work and go to an business outing, I sprayed my hair and my curls came back to and my hair looked as if I had just styled it that morning. This product left my hair soft and my curls were defined and bouncy. I love this and will continue to use it.
Auh'Goddess B.
Is this product good for natural curly hair? how well will it work on natural curly hair?
Amber R.
Charlotte
I have 3b/3c curly hair, my hair doesn't like heavy products. Is this product light weight?
Tanesha L.
I'm not getting much moisture. Would applying wet or dry get me the best results?
Sabrina R.
I have 2b-2c wavy hair and wanted to try this as a refresher for my second day curls. Does this help?? I've only tried it once and I feel like it made my hair more dry rather than provide it moisture
Amanda S.
Is this truly worth the price point for the natural product?