Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-in Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer P.Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-in Moisturizer uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Dry hair = frizzy curls! So, protect your hair from unwanted situations – breakage, thirst and unmanageability – with this fan-favorite leave-in moisturizer. It has all the goodies you know and love, like Shea Butter to intensely hydrate curls, coils, kinks, and waves, plus Soybean Oil to soften and strengthen it too. We’ve also added Agave Nectar to ensure that your hair keeps moisture locked in and is extra healthy. This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs into your hair, leaving it glossy, nourished, and frizz-free.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Agave
  • Soybean Oil
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Cocoa Butter
  • Shea Butter

How To Use

After co-washing, apply a quarter-size amount into soaking-wet hair, working it in evenly with your fingers. Use your hands to gently squeeze out excess water or use a cotton T-shirt for best results. Add more as necessary and style as desired.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 60, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-butly Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xantham Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer P.
Chicopee
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product so much!! It leaves my fine, yet abundant 2c/3a hair super shiny and soft! A word to the wise; a little goes a LOOONG way with this. I used too much at first (which is easy to do) & it left my hair feeling and looking greasy/weighed down/flat. The consistency is like a lotion. I mix a little with the combing cream for even distribution, palm and scrunch it through my soaking wet hair after cowash, then use a little vivacurl gel for polish, diffuse and voila! Beautiful, bouncy, shiny, and healthy looking hair. The smell isn't great but honestly it goes away after it's dried for a bit. Totally worth finding my go-to, holy grail! AND the travel size has lasted me over a month. HIGHLY recommended!!
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love Carol’s Daughter products. They are pricey but, worth it. This product keeps my hair detangled and I don’t have to use it every day. I buy it all the time. I’m glad that it’s so in Walmart now also.
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
I started using this a few weeks ago and I love it.. I put it on my hair after I wash it and it leaves my hair super soft with no frizz and makes it very manageable.. It smells amazing and I really like it.. The texture is not too thick or runny.. Love it and love all their products.. will always repurchase and I highly recommend all their products Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Conditioning Original Leave-In Moisturizer
Katie V.
Studio city, CA
I have finer curly hair and like this product but a little for me goes a long way. Can make my hair too moisturized. The scent is incredibly strong and you can still smell it throughout the day...so be sure you like the scent before buying it.
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX
This product is okay I didn't get exactly this kind but I normally don't get carols daughter but I was out of town and I was at target just picking up something fast I feel like it did not penetrate the hair
Domonique W.
Didn't really condition my hair like I thought it would. My hair felt the same way it did when I washed it vs after applying the hair milk