BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES.
The perfect hold - touchable, flake-free and full of shine - to define and shape curls, coils, kinks and waves. Guar Gum holds curls in place and tames frizz and Avocado Oil leaves hair softer and stronger than before. Agave Nectar keeps moisture locked in for better definition and frizz control. The perfect curl simply needs the perfect hold - long-lasting, touchable and flake-free. This creamy pudding is every curly girl's styling must-have. It defines and shapes curls, coils, kinks and waves when they need a little extra control, and it's thick enough to hold any style but won't weight hair down or leave behind a sticky, flaky residue. It's packed with natural ingredients like Agave Nectar to ensure a high-shine finish, Guar Gum to give hair that perfect control and Avocado Oil to leave it soft, healthy and beautiful. Whether you're setting, twisting or simply defining your curl pattern, this is your hairstyle's new best friend. Perfect your curls to shine through any style!

Hair Milk Pudding:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, (Guar) Gum, Dioleyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PVP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate. Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ana M.
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this worked. My hair is very frizzy and this product makes my hair a bit more tamed, especially with the summer humidity. My hair feels so soft and look more healthy.
Taina M.
Yonkers, NY
This product does wonders on my curls after a wash. It's better than using moose in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow curly headed beauties.
fatima a.
Orange, NJ
I have a mix feeling about this product I will not use it so style my curls because it will make them too crunchy and will not let my curls define the way they would but it is good for days after wash to redo the curls that didn’t last
Rebeca D.
Tecate, CA
I got this because I love most of Carol's daughter products but this one was a disappointment it didn't do anything to my hair. Nothing good or bad. I'm trying to figure it out how to use it so it does something to my hair. Not worth it for me.
Jessika S.
I apply this to my hair in sections. A little goes a long way! It does an amazing job at defining my 3c curls, no frizz, it does not weigh my hair down or leave it sticky or tacky!
Jessica S.
715 viscount road unit 3 london ontario
Makes hair wavy, it's pretty thick I have a big head so I had to use quite a bit each application Great product for twist outs. But left product build up. Can't use every night for retwisting.May cause flaking though yes i would buy again to try again
Jennifer P.
Chicopee
I officially LOVE this product. I almost gave up on it until I tried it on my dull/lifeless 3rd day hair. The results are AMAZING. I have thick 3a curls with some 2b on the bottom. I simply finger coiled this into dampened hair, scrunched with a microfiber towel, diffused on warm/low, upside-down and voila! Springy, soft, revived and defined curls! I’m always wary of butters since they tend to weigh my curls down but this didn’t do that at all. And I am pretty liberal-handed. This is exactly the kind of product I’ve been looking for to extend my style until wash day. The weird smell is less intense than the hair milk and doesn’t last long. Definitely a keeper. Thank you again, Carol’s Daughter! I would highly recommend this entire line!
Lele L.
It smells amazing, feels amazing the price is not too bad. The only problem I have is how much residue it leaves. It leaves a hair looking like I have product in it and when it dries it looks like I have dandruff but it's the product
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Everything from this brand is amazing for curly hair esp. thick curly hair however the price is pretty high for drugstore. But if you want beautiful curls this stuff works
CO-1243284Rosmira H.
Doral, FL
La marca Carol's Daughter en sí es algo que realmente respeto. Me tomó mucho tiempo encontrar una línea de productos que considerara mi tipo de cabello. Desafortunadamente, no tuve demasiada suerte con este producto específico. Lo usé después de un permiso para un giro pero no ofrecía ninguna definición o control de frizz. Honestamente, no pareció hacer nada. Lo probé de nuevo en mi siguiente giro, esperando que fuera un golpe de suerte o humedad la primera vez, pero volvió a pasar, una definición pequeña para mis rizos y frizzó fácilmente. Seguiré buscando otros productos en esta línea, pero este no es para mí.
Kathy C.
I have seen all the products for this line of hair care , however I have thick course spiral curls , Iam wondering if this would tame my curls or just make my hair look wet ?
Kelsey G.
Williamsville, NY
I was thinking about buying this for my mom, who has always struggled with defining her curly hair. I've seen mixed reviews about this, is there a type of hair it works better for than others? I don't want to make her hair dry!