BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES.
The perfect hold - touchable, flake-free and full of shine - to define and shape curls, coils, kinks and waves. Guar Gum holds curls in place and tames frizz and Avocado Oil leaves hair softer and stronger than before. Agave Nectar keeps moisture locked in for better definition and frizz control. The perfect curl simply needs the perfect hold - long-lasting, touchable and flake-free. This creamy pudding is every curly girl's styling must-have. It defines and shapes curls, coils, kinks and waves when they need a little extra control, and it's thick enough to hold any style but won't weight hair down or leave behind a sticky, flaky residue. It's packed with natural ingredients like Agave Nectar to ensure a high-shine finish, Guar Gum to give hair that perfect control and Avocado Oil to leave it soft, healthy and beautiful. Whether you're setting, twisting or simply defining your curl pattern, this is your hairstyle's new best friend. Perfect your curls to shine through any style!

Hair Milk Pudding:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, (Guar) Gum, Dioleyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PVP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate. Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves
Jewls G.
This has definitely brung my dead curls to beautiful curls in the matter of a month. It's unbelievable I love it !
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love using this product to slick down my edges. This is a really good product to use for your hair. It will have your hair growing real fast in a matter of months. You really get your money worth from using this product. I will recommend this product to others.
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
So give your curls what they thirst for with this mask that improves the overall look, health and definition of every coil, kink and wave. it’s designed to instantly leave hair soft to the touch and free of frizz.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Great product! I use this on my hair after and in other products to help eliminate frizz. It smells great. It is white with thick consistency but goes on great and doesn't leave behind the look of residue. not to pricey and a little goes a long way so I wont have to buy a new jar anytime soon.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
This styling pudding is the right in the middle of a leave in and a butter/cream in regards to texture. It's not too heavy! I've been using it for twist outs and finger coils. My hair stay moisturized with this product.
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
The changes to my hair once I began using this product were incredible. My dry, coarse wavy hair became the softest it had been in years and I was once again able to have the curls and waves that I want. My hair is shiny and soft to the touch. Best hair product ever!
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I think this hair pudding is to thick for my hair it left it feeling dry and brittle :(
Alyssa S.
I got this from a friend and I honestly don't really like it. I mean it makes my hair less frizzy but it weighs it down and looks stringy. I thought I was putting too much in it but then when I used a smaller amount it didn't really hold my curl. Not something I'd buy again. The smell isn't wonderful either.
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Helps hydrate my hair for the day, but the next day it is extremely dry. It also to thick for my curls, maybe I need to dilute it with water. I love the smell of the stuff and it makes it feel soft for a day.
Tashanti B.
I've heard great things about this product do I decided to buy it. I naturally have very thick corse hair so I decided to use this to twist my hair. This made my hair feel very dry and brittle. I would not buy this again.
Kathy C.
I have seen all the products for this line of hair care , however I have thick course spiral curls , Iam wondering if this would tame my curls or just make my hair look wet ?
Kelsey G.
Williamsville, NY
I was thinking about buying this for my mom, who has always struggled with defining her curly hair. I've seen mixed reviews about this, is there a type of hair it works better for than others? I don't want to make her hair dry!