BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES.
The perfect hold - touchable, flake-free and full of shine - to define and shape curls, coils, kinks and waves. Guar Gum holds curls in place and tames frizz and Avocado Oil leaves hair softer and stronger than before. Agave Nectar keeps moisture locked in for better definition and frizz control. The perfect curl simply needs the perfect hold - long-lasting, touchable and flake-free. This creamy pudding is every curly girl's styling must-have. It defines and shapes curls, coils, kinks and waves when they need a little extra control, and it's thick enough to hold any style but won't weight hair down or leave behind a sticky, flaky residue. It's packed with natural ingredients like Agave Nectar to ensure a high-shine finish, Guar Gum to give hair that perfect control and Avocado Oil to leave it soft, healthy and beautiful. Whether you're setting, twisting or simply defining your curl pattern, this is your hairstyle's new best friend. Perfect your curls to shine through any style!

Hair Milk Pudding:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, (Guar) Gum, Dioleyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PVP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate. Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves
Libby M.
Marietta, GA
Disappointed! I had heard so many great things about this product only to have it leave my hair thirsty, dry, and frizzy. The smell is nice, but very strong and medicinal. Tried it several times with and without gel (which it doesn't mix well with) and always got lack luster results.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
This was a very disappointing product. I don't know if I got a bad one but something in it burned my hair like I had a relaxer. I am scared to get another one because I don't know if I will get the same reaction.
Herani G.
Pflugerville, TX
This did not agree with my hair at all! It made my hair super brittle and super dry. I was really disappointed and would not buy this product again. I have 3b/c hair. I wouldn't recommend to anyone but it might work for other hair types.
Tashanti B.
I've heard great things about this product do I decided to buy it. I naturally have very thick corse hair so I decided to use this to twist my hair. This made my hair feel very dry and brittle. I would not buy this again.
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland
I wanted to try this product because I saw some great reviews on Carols Daughters hair pudding and milk so I wanted to try this. I have very coarse hair and my hair felt very dry and brittle.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
It doesn’t add moisture’s to your hair, not if you’re AA type 3-4 curl. I wouldn’t even say it helps add softness. It might hold your curl, that’s about all. I’m there are better products if you’re looking for moisture
Rebeca D.
Tecate, CA
I got this because I love most of Carol's daughter products but this one was a disappointment it didn't do anything to my hair. Nothing good or bad. I'm trying to figure it out how to use it so it does something to my hair. Not worth it for me.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
The brand Carol's Daughter itself is something I really respect. It took so long for me to find a product line that considered my type of hair. I unfortunately did not have too much luck with this specific product though. I used it after a leave in for a twist out but it didn't offer any definition or frizz control. It honestly didn't seem to do anything. I tried it again on my next twist out hoping it was a fluke or humidity the first time but it happened again - little definition to my curls and they frizzed up easily. I will keep looking for other products in this line but this one isn't for me.
Fefe M.
This made my hair break so bad. I used to use it back when I did a big chop and cut my hair natural. I was naive enough to try anything and I liked the Vanilla products by CD. But the hair milk scarred me for life. I haven't used Carols Daughter since.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I think this hair pudding is to thick for my hair it left it feeling dry and brittle :(
Kathy C.
I have seen all the products for this line of hair care , however I have thick course spiral curls , Iam wondering if this would tame my curls or just make my hair look wet ?
Kelsey G.
Williamsville, NY
I was thinking about buying this for my mom, who has always struggled with defining her curly hair. I've seen mixed reviews about this, is there a type of hair it works better for than others? I don't want to make her hair dry!

back