BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES.
The perfect hold - touchable, flake-free and full of shine - to define and shape curls, coils, kinks and waves. Guar Gum holds curls in place and tames frizz and Avocado Oil leaves hair softer and stronger than before. Agave Nectar keeps moisture locked in for better definition and frizz control. The perfect curl simply needs the perfect hold - long-lasting, touchable and flake-free. This creamy pudding is every curly girl's styling must-have. It defines and shapes curls, coils, kinks and waves when they need a little extra control, and it's thick enough to hold any style but won't weight hair down or leave behind a sticky, flaky residue. It's packed with natural ingredients like Agave Nectar to ensure a high-shine finish, Guar Gum to give hair that perfect control and Avocado Oil to leave it soft, healthy and beautiful. Whether you're setting, twisting or simply defining your curl pattern, this is your hairstyle's new best friend. Perfect your curls to shine through any style!

Hair Milk Pudding:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, (Guar) Gum, Dioleyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PVP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate. Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Camille C.
Havre De Grace, Maryland
I wanted to try this product because I saw some great reviews on Carols Daughters hair pudding and milk so I wanted to try this. I have very coarse hair and my hair felt very dry and brittle.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I bought this product to use on my daughter's hair. I do not like the smell of it. This should definitely be improved upon. I also did not like how dry her hair looked by the end of the day.
Michele N.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this product for my niece's hair. She lives for getting her hair done and when I put this in her hair, thia product give her curls an extra POP!
Donielle D.
I don't like the smell but like the product. I like it so much I bought my mom some. It's great. And the line of hair milk works wonderful together
Alexandra B.
Love this stuff! I use it on my hair as well as my babies hair. It leave it nice and soft. One of things I cannot live without!
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH
I like this product, the smell can be improved. it works great for my natural hair, it doesn't flake and holds curls great.
Janel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the moisture its provides to my daughters hair. Its smells good. I wished it came in bigger sizes since we use it often.
Celeste M.
Nantucket
I use this EVERY DAY! I love it! It tames the frizz, defines the curls, and leaves my hair so soft! Highly recommend
Lisa M.
When I first start using carols daughter hair milk products they worked great but now they leave my hair feeling hard .
Jewls G.
This has definitely brung my dead curls to beautiful curls in the matter of a month. It's unbelievable I love it !
Kathy C.
I have seen all the products for this line of hair care , however I have thick course spiral curls , Iam wondering if this would tame my curls or just make my hair look wet ?
Kelsey G.
Williamsville, NY
I was thinking about buying this for my mom, who has always struggled with defining her curly hair. I've seen mixed reviews about this, is there a type of hair it works better for than others? I don't want to make her hair dry!