BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES.
The perfect hold - touchable, flake-free and full of shine - to define and shape curls, coils, kinks and waves. Guar Gum holds curls in place and tames frizz and Avocado Oil leaves hair softer and stronger than before. Agave Nectar keeps moisture locked in for better definition and frizz control. The perfect curl simply needs the perfect hold - long-lasting, touchable and flake-free. This creamy pudding is every curly girl's styling must-have. It defines and shapes curls, coils, kinks and waves when they need a little extra control, and it's thick enough to hold any style but won't weight hair down or leave behind a sticky, flaky residue. It's packed with natural ingredients like Agave Nectar to ensure a high-shine finish, Guar Gum to give hair that perfect control and Avocado Oil to leave it soft, healthy and beautiful. Whether you're setting, twisting or simply defining your curl pattern, this is your hairstyle's new best friend. Perfect your curls to shine through any style!

Hair Milk Pudding:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, (Guar) Gum, Dioleyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PVP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate. Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Great product! I use this on my hair after and in other products to help eliminate frizz. It smells great. It is white with thick consistency but goes on great and doesn't leave behind the look of residue. not to pricey and a little goes a long way so I wont have to buy a new jar anytime soon.
Sin S.
This hands down the best product!! I'm in love with the milk line...it is pricey,but is great Value! You def get what you pay for! I love how soft,bouncy and shiny makes me hair looks! I'm very happy with this product. I have a few back up luckily from the walgreens sales buy2 get 3rd free....
Alyssa S.
I got this from a friend and I honestly don't really like it. I mean it makes my hair less frizzy but it weighs it down and looks stringy. I thought I was putting too much in it but then when I used a smaller amount it didn't really hold my curl. Not something I'd buy again. The smell isn't wonderful either.
Tashanti B.
I've heard great things about this product do I decided to buy it. I naturally have very thick corse hair so I decided to use this to twist my hair. This made my hair feel very dry and brittle. I would not buy this again.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
This styling pudding is the right in the middle of a leave in and a butter/cream in regards to texture. It's not too heavy! I've been using it for twist outs and finger coils. My hair stay moisturized with this product.
myrka v.
With having naturally curly hair I'm always searching for products that leave my hair feeling fresh & soft & smell is very important to me...in my opinion the smells overwhelming maybe because it is a hair pudding overall it did work with my hair but it wasn't for me. always felt the need to wash my hair.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
This product gives great hold, I love using it for my flat twistouts. I must say though, a little goes a long way, I'm heavy handed with products and when too much of this is used it leaves my hair sticky. When the right amount is used my hair feels really soft. Overall I really like the product.
Daneshia S.
Bonita, CA
Helps hydrate my hair for the day, but the next day it is extremely dry. It also to thick for my curls, maybe I need to dilute it with water. I love the smell of the stuff and it makes it feel soft for a day.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
This stuff works wonders for leave in conditioner! It smells great and isn't too thick. When I run out I always run to the store to replace it immediately. My hair is thick and wavy so I like to use this stuff to calm down my curls and help with frizziness.
Erica Q.
My daughter is off mixed races so she got my fine thin hair yet very kinky. This works really good on her hair to keep hair from getting frezzy and keeps it soft. The smell is ok its not awful or strong. The jar last us months.
Kathy C.
I have seen all the products for this line of hair care , however I have thick course spiral curls , Iam wondering if this would tame my curls or just make my hair look wet ?
Kelsey G.
Williamsville, NY
I was thinking about buying this for my mom, who has always struggled with defining her curly hair. I've seen mixed reviews about this, is there a type of hair it works better for than others? I don't want to make her hair dry!

back