BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES.
The perfect hold - touchable, flake-free and full of shine - to define and shape curls, coils, kinks and waves. Guar Gum holds curls in place and tames frizz and Avocado Oil leaves hair softer and stronger than before. Agave Nectar keeps moisture locked in for better definition and frizz control. The perfect curl simply needs the perfect hold - long-lasting, touchable and flake-free. This creamy pudding is every curly girl's styling must-have. It defines and shapes curls, coils, kinks and waves when they need a little extra control, and it's thick enough to hold any style but won't weight hair down or leave behind a sticky, flaky residue. It's packed with natural ingredients like Agave Nectar to ensure a high-shine finish, Guar Gum to give hair that perfect control and Avocado Oil to leave it soft, healthy and beautiful. Whether you're setting, twisting or simply defining your curl pattern, this is your hairstyle's new best friend. Perfect your curls to shine through any style!

Hair Milk Pudding:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, (Guar) Gum, Dioleyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PVP, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate. Ingredients may vary.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing & Conditioning Styling Pudding For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves
Jamillah G.
Pittsburg, CA
I bought this originally for my kids' hair (3b/4a), but i didn't like the feel of their hair afterward.. I did use it for my 4c hair for a twist out. I put it on dry hair and applied blue magic coconut oil to each section before twisting. I ended up with the best defined twist out i've had in a very long time, so it will be used more.
Lele L.
It smells amazing, feels amazing the price is not too bad. The only problem I have is how much residue it leaves. It leaves a hair looking like I have product in it and when it dries it looks like I have dandruff but it's the product
Desiree P.
Detroit, MI
This product is awesome! One of the best natural products I’ve used 😍 it really leaves your curls bouncy! Even better, it keeps your hair curly and moisturized when it’s muggy out! No frizz whatsoever
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
This product was a happy surprise. Once i used it, i noticed that my curls (when dry) were more defined which was exactly what i was looking for. There was minimal-no frizz which is a super added bonus. My only complaint is the scent. I’m really not a huge fan. It doesn’t linger all day or anything, but i truly can’t stand it. But again, it’s not bad enough that i wouldn’t use the product at all.
Jessika S.
I apply this to my hair in sections. A little goes a long way! It does an amazing job at defining my 3c curls, no frizz, it does not weigh my hair down or leave it sticky or tacky!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Everything from this brand is amazing for curly hair esp. thick curly hair however the price is pretty high for drugstore. But if you want beautiful curls this stuff works
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
It doesn’t add moisture’s to your hair, not if you’re AA type 3-4 curl. I wouldn’t even say it helps add softness. It might hold your curl, that’s about all. I’m there are better products if you’re looking for moisture
Sarah N.
I love this product. My hair is natural and it really does a great job at fully moisturizing it. I use it when after I have applied leave in conditioner to my hair and when I do twist outs or cornrows. My hair feels absolutely amazing after each use.
Taina M.
Yonkers, NY
This product does wonders on my curls after a wash. It's better than using moose in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this to my fellow curly headed beauties.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
The brand Carol's Daughter itself is something I really respect. It took so long for me to find a product line that considered my type of hair. I unfortunately did not have too much luck with this specific product though. I used it after a leave in for a twist out but it didn't offer any definition or frizz control. It honestly didn't seem to do anything. I tried it again on my next twist out hoping it was a fluke or humidity the first time but it happened again - little definition to my curls and they frizzed up easily. I will keep looking for other products in this line but this one isn't for me.
Kelsey G.
Williamsville, NY
I was thinking about buying this for my mom, who has always struggled with defining her curly hair. I've seen mixed reviews about this, is there a type of hair it works better for than others? I don't want to make her hair dry!
Kathy C.
I have seen all the products for this line of hair care , however I have thick course spiral curls , Iam wondering if this would tame my curls or just make my hair look wet ?

Walmart