BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Deeply moitsurizes, improves softness, prevents frizz! no alcohol, no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for curls, coils, kinks & waves. getting the perfect set style is simple when you have the perfect styling foam. No matter how you style it rollers, twists, knots, wraps or dryers you want a flexible hold without a crunch-filled finish or grimey residue. This weightless, creamy foam controls curls, coils, kinks and waves; and is made with honey extract for a moldable, medium hold that feels natural and never sticky. Plus, agave nectar and rosemary extracts lock moisture inside to...

Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! I recently just bought the majority of the milk and honey line and was super excited to try the styling foam. I always use foam for my perm rod sets and twists out and sometimes it's just hit and miss. This product is definitely a hit! One pump and my hair is smooth and my curls are bouncy! The smell isn't sweet or unpleasant, just a faint and natural smell. Definitely try this out if you are a natural girl or transitioning! You won't regret it.
Kyndal S.
Kyndal S.
I normally love carols daughter products, but this one failed me. this product sucks, it made my hair extremely dry and sticky. it took a week for it to go back to its normal state. I do not wish that on my worst enemy. Because my hair means a lot to me and this almost ruined it. it has a decent scent, but definitely not the best. highly do not reccomend
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! Full Disclaimer: I have chemically treated my hair. A lot of products are promoted for natural hair but we need to take care of our har too! It's an affordable product that I use to keep my hair moisturizer. This is my 3rd bottle! If your looking for a nice styling lotion/foam, please buy this!
Selena R.
Selena R.
I extremely love this! It is the only product that gives great curls and no frizz. Frizz has always been an issue for me, but this keeps the frizz away until I wash my hair. This product is basically a better version of any mouse.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I have been using Carol's Daughter products for a while and each item is hit or miss for me. This one is unfortunately a miss for my 3c curls. I used it after a leave in and before a curl cream gel for a twist out and a rake and shake styling. It didn't feel great putting it into my hair but after it dries it's even worse. It dries out my curls and makes them frizzy and crunchy. I wanted to like this but I won't be purchasing again.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Tried it for the first time on my kinky coily short hair and it's not bad. My hair was soft afterwards, not crunchy at all
Alyse B.
Alyse B.
Rincon , GA
I am an African American female who has started her natural hair journey a little over a year ago. During this time I've struggled to find styling products and styles that worked for me. I recently just started using Carol's Daughter products and they really do work on my hair. This product in particular is great for roller styles such as perm rod sets. I found that this product in conjunction with the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Styling Butter defines my curls and doesn't give it that dry feeling that some other product brands have. It also gives it a little shine. What I like most about this product is that a little goes a long way and it's not really a heavy product that will weigh your hair down and make it extremely greasy. The smell is really nice too. It's a neutral smell that kind of reminds me of baby products. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Juliana L.
Juliana L.
amazing for curly hair, really helps maintain the curl all day without any frizz! The best thing about it is that it doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or greasy like most products I've used!