BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Deeply moitsurizes, improves softness, prevents frizz! no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for curls, coils, kinks & waves. sometimes thick, coarse, textured hair can just never get enough moisture. It can be stiff, uncooperative and frazzled. The secret to perfecting extra-dry and parched strands is this intensely hydrating and restorative creamy butter. The blend of jojoba oil with shea butter and agave nectar deeply conditions your hair to make it stronger, softer, and more manageable, plus prevent future damage caused by heat styling or chemical processes. Made without mineral oil or petroleum...

Elissa L.
Elissa L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love using this with the alcohol-free gel from the same line! Helps with the frizz and and leaves my hair soft and smelling good! Not heavy at all!
Emigdia M.
Emigdia M.
Highland, CA
This is by far one of my favorite curly hair products. It's great for detangling after you shower. Once your hair dries out you'll get well defined curls and they smell great! This brand is also sulfate free and uses a lot of great natural products. It's great for you, your hair and our environment.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I have curly/wavy mixed hair and I thought this would be an awesome product. I was not impressed. it left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. it's great for more corse dry hair like my son has. I feel like it is too heavy for everyday use.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
New Braunfels, TX
I really like this everyday leave in conditioner. It's great to use for those 2nd day hair days. Keeps my fly aways to a minimum. A little goes a long way; great for the price because it last a long while. Has a pleasant scent to it.
Good for controlling frizz! Kind of heavy feeling product. I have brown curly hair. Good price.
Courtni A.
Courtni A.
I absolutely love this product! I have curly hair which always feels dry. Hair serums and oils don't moisturize my hair like this does! Soft curls with no build-up. LOVE LOVE.
TAira W.
TAira W.
Philadelphia, PA
Having locs, you always look for options in moisturizing your hair. I use hair milk for a daily moisturizer. Its not thick and doesn't leave build-up. Can be used for all types of hair.