BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #37 in Leave-In Conditioner

DEEPLY MOITSURIZES, IMPROVES SOFTNESS, PREVENTS FRIZZ! No Alcohol, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, No Petroleum FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES. It’s simple, even perfect hair needs to be refreshed to maintain its shine, moisture and style beyond a day. Your hair can easily get into dry, frizzy situations from environmental aggressors like humidity, or get flattened from simply taking a nap. Give curls, coils, kinks, and waves the renewing boost they need with this lightweight mist that remoisturizes, redefines and renews your hair without weighing it down. Its shining ingredient, Agave Nectar, locks in moisture to control frizz. Plus, it’s packed with Wheat Protein and Sweet Almond Oil to soften and detangle hair so it’s easier to manage. You’ll never have that day-old look again. Find it at Target.

• Ok so my beauty supply has a sale on all carol's daughters products...1 Answers
  • I have 3b/3c curly hair, my hair doesn't like heavy products. Is th...1 Answers
  • Hey, I have 4c natural hair and I have been inter...Be the first to answer!
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Conditioning Refresher Spray
  • "My hair is naturally straight and stubborn and wills itself to be straight almost immediately after a style, but Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk definitely held it’s own and kept my hair soft and tousled by the end of a very long day." in 1 review
  • "I like that the product is light weight and smells good." in 1 review
  • "Any kind of cream makes my hair look like a greasy mess." in 1 review
Nydia J.
Nydia J.
Homestead, FL
I read about Carol's Daughter on a few blogs for kinky hair. My kids both have curly hair and it can be hard to maintain. I decided to give Hair Milk a try and instantly fell in love! My kids hair is so soft and fluffy and their curls look springy and great. It is a Godsend for detangling, and the smell is heavenly! Amother great thing is that a little goes a long way. I've even started using it in my own hair andit leaves it so soft and silky. Definetely would recommend this product, and will be buying more from Carol's Daughter.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is SO good! I have dry, low porosity, 3b curly hair and this product is absolutely amazing for reactivating your second day curls. I got mine from Target for like $10 or something and I used it all the time for 2 months and just ran out this morning. This product brings the moisture back to your curls without making them frizzy and that is such a big deal if you have natural curls or waves! I will definitely be repurchasing and I highly recommend this to all my fellow curly headed beauties 🙂
Alise S.
Alise S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite CD product. I use it on my second (3rd and 4th) day styles, usually twist outs or braid outs to fluff them a bit and keep them mositurized. It has a great smell and does the job. It is also an EXCELLENT detangling spray. It is really light weight so I can use it a few days in a row without weighing my hair down or making it oily or frizzy. Be careful not to use too much! I also love the nozzle on the bottle. I wash out my empty bottles and put other products in them for when I'm styling.
Cia P.
Cia P.
It's pricey but its nice.
Recently splurged on this item, I've been missing out on a good mist for my hair care routine. I've heard a lot of good things about CD products but had never tried anything from the line. This has a nice soft scent & leaves my hair feeling better than it found it. Only just now trying it so I will be sure to come back & edit/update this review once I've finished the entire bottle. I'll definitely reuse this bottle if I can. Overall 3 of 5 stars as of now.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
This product is one of my favorites! Believe the hype. It leaves my thick Indian/Mexican hair very soft, and eliminates the need for several products. I will say that a little goes a long way, and it's easy to use too much and for it to look oily. Definitely satisfied that this will last me awhile, though. It only doesn't receive five stars, because of the horrid smell! PLEASE change it Carol's Daughter. It's much too flowery and strong.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love the name of this product, which had me skeptical about it for awhile, but I had no reason to worry. This stuff is great! It smells refreshing & clean & reminds me of something from my childhood that I can't quite identify, but it gives me total nostalgia - AND perks up my waves so they're, well, wavy again, especially on second- or third-day hair that tends to fall a little flat.
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product in my sons naturally curly hair, it's always very dry and I've been in the hunt for a product that really helps keep it smelling nice and leaving it moisturized! This product was the one for him! Love the scent and I can use it when his hair is wet or dry. Terrific for that head of hair that's hard to tame and moisturize!
Asia b.
Asia b.
Memphis, TN
I love using this product because it smells really good and it's not greasy. I use this product when I get done washing my hair. It creates a lot of moisture and shine to my hair making it very pretty curly. I would recommencement this products to others because it's really great on your hair.
Adriana K.
Adriana K.
Elmhurst, IL
I absolutely love this product! I have natural curly hair and this refresher spray helps moisturize my hair, make it shine and get rid of frizz. This product is also great to refresh your curls. I just spray this on my hair and scrunch my hair in my hands and my curls look so healthy.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Morristown , Tn
I'm still not sure how I feel about this product. We got it to try on one of our kids for her ramen noodle type curls (biracial), but the smell is really strong so I have a hard time making myself continue trying to use it. The smell is really good, but also really strong.
Auh'Goddess B.
Auh'Goddess B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for natural curly hair? how well will it work on natural curly hair?
Tanesha L.
Tanesha L.
I'm not getting much moisture. Would applying wet or dry get me the best results?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
My hair is frizzy on top and curly underneath. I also have oily roots. Anyone find it makes their hair look greasy?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this truly worth the price point for the natural product?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try out a Carl's Daughter product for something to tame my frizzy thick hair. Would this be better than the sacred tiare??!