BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Dry hair = frizzy curls! So, protect your hair from breakage, thirst and unmanageability with this fan-favorite leave-in moisturizer.

Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer is perfect if you find your hair feeling dry all of the time or if it dries out as the day goes on. This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs into the hair, leaving it glossy, nourished and frizz-free.

Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 60, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-butly Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xantham Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol

Brianna M.
Orlando
Terrible. I absolutely hated this product, made my hair SO G R E A S Y. Everytime i fluffed my hair i had such oily hands, i kept having to wash them. my hair stayed so flat and oily looking. I washed it out and tried putting less and it came out just as greasy, just with more frizz. usually i can deal with a leave in i’m not fond of, but this is absolutely terrible. I have fine but poofy curly hair. no no no, total fail.
Erika B.
I like using this to add moisture to my daughter’s hair after washing. It helps keep it moisturized when I blow dry her hair leaving it with a nice sheen as well as moisture. I am highly satisfied with the product and would suggest it if you have extremely dry hair. If your hair gets greasy quickly find something lighter.
Lauren T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product just did not work for me at all. The formula is very thin and did not work to detangle my course and frizzy hair. If anything, the product made my hair snag more while brushing. I did not notice an increase in moisture or a decrease in the frizz on my ends.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
It smells great and isn’t a bad product. But it wasn’t what my hair needed. My hair already has enough protein so this was just adding way too much protein to my hair making it feel like straw. But the price was good for the product! It’s just not something I can use everyday on my hair
Samantha M.
I rate it 4 stars because i love the way that the product smells and its weightless when i put it on. My hair feels moisturizeed and soft and my curls become very defined. The only con with this is that this product makes my hair quite oily.
Kathleen D.
Danbury, CT
Great basic, no-frills leave in for curly/wavy hair. I like it for my 2b/2c low porosity thick and coarse hair. Very nonoffensive scent, probably wouldn't affect someone with allergies. Not an awful price, but maybe could use more hydration as I find myself also needing to use an oil after using this. I will say though, mixing a dallop of this with a bit of 100% pure argan oil is the dream combo for moisturizing my hair.
Renee J.
Las vegas
This is not for 4b/4c hair. Its literally water in a bottle. Didn't moisturize my hair and its crazy because for my girlfriends sister who has 3a/3b hair. She says it does wonders. My hair is too dry for this and definitely destroyed my twist & braid outs. Its greasy and oily. Almost like pink hair moisturizer without the moisture
member-a45c7
This Product Left my hair Feeling silky Smooth awhile Also Reducing Frizz Even In Humid Conditions! The Scent Wasn’t Man Made It was more of a natural perfume that wasn’t overpowering and left people asking about it! I Always But this Product Over And Over It stays on my shopping list!
khalie s.
norman, OK
This product is actually not really a favorite of mine it’s quite affordable at about $10 for the bottle however it feels like it’s my water-based then nourishing-based if that makes any sense. I find that this product dries my hair out a little bit more and it’s not something that I find myself ever wanting to purchase again
Courtney W.
Elizabeth, PA
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Conditioning Original Leave-In Moisturizer leaves my hair feeling soft and it defines my curls. I tend to use a lot of product so that I make sure every piece is covered. This product leaves my hair feeling nourished, where others leave it dry.
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product keep your hair from being dry?
Destiny W.
Terre Haute, IN
Is this product really worth the price? & how does it work on curly hair?
Has anyone tried this product from Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Conditioning Original Leave-In Moisturizer just got it. Been using it for a week.
Fantasia D.
Waterbury, CT
I'm a mother of two beautiful girls. Im in need of a product to moisturize their hair. They both have thick full hair, very tight curls . Is this a product that would work.
Jade W.
East Orange, NJ
Is it just me or does this smell really bad?