BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Dry hair = frizzy curls! So, protect your hair from breakage, thirst and unmanageability with this fan-favorite leave-in moisturizer.

Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer is perfect if you find your hair feeling dry all of the time or if it dries out as the day goes on. This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs into the hair, leaving it glossy, nourished and frizz-free.

Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 60, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-butly Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xantham Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
Brianna M.
Orlando
Terrible. I absolutely hated this product, made my hair SO G R E A S Y. Everytime i fluffed my hair i had such oily hands, i kept having to wash them. my hair stayed so flat and oily looking. I washed it out and tried putting less and it came out just as greasy, just with more frizz. usually i can deal with a leave in i’m not fond of, but this is absolutely terrible. I have fine but poofy curly hair. no no no, total fail.
Erika B.
I like using this to add moisture to my daughter’s hair after washing. It helps keep it moisturized when I blow dry her hair leaving it with a nice sheen as well as moisture. I am highly satisfied with the product and would suggest it if you have extremely dry hair. If your hair gets greasy quickly find something lighter.
Kayla B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I would’ve given this 45 stars but the smell is terrible. I love this product as a detangler because of the slip. But I definitely need other products when using this because it adds only a fair amount of moisture
joy B.
Cumming, GA
This stuff defines my waves if I use enough of it, but it also makes my hair appear oily. I do however love the weight that it gives my hair, because otherwise it becomes giant and poofy and frizzy. Overall a pretty great curl definer and frizz tamer- but you have to use just the right amount.
Sydneh M.
Watson, LA
I bought this for my daughters time but constantly tangled hair. Unfortunately it weighed her hair down too much. It got the tangles our but it was too “wet” or heavy for her hair. As a leave in product this did not work for me. As a detangler it was great!
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
It smells great and isn’t a bad product. But it wasn’t what my hair needed. My hair already has enough protein so this was just adding way too much protein to my hair making it feel like straw. But the price was good for the product! It’s just not something I can use everyday on my hair
Tanika H.
Gulfport, MS
I have naturally curly 3c/4a hair.  The perfect leave in. I use it on wet hair after washing.  This smells fantastic like flowers and makes my hair so soft and shiny with gently defined curls.  There isn't much hold though so you'll need a gel or other holding cream to maintain your style.  The only thing I'd complain about is it's usually quite expensive so I try to catch it with a coupon of some sort.  But a little goes a long way as it does last a long time.
Kathleen D.
Naugatuck, CT
Great basic, no-frills leave in for curly/wavy hair. I like it for my 2b/2c low porosity thick and coarse hair. Very nonoffensive scent, probably wouldn't affect someone with allergies. Not an awful price, but maybe could use more hydration as I find myself also needing to use an oil after using this. I will say though, mixing a dallop of this with a bit of 100% pure argan oil is the dream combo for moisturizing my hair.
Kayla H.
Baltimore, MD
I put this in after I wash my hair, while it’s still fairly wet. It helps to detangle as I’m brushing as well. Once I pull through hair, I pat dry my hair to absorb any excess. When my hair drys, it is super smooth & feels healthy!
Katlyn K.
Barnegat, NJ
So I’ve only used it a few times but it does wonders for frizz! Just make sure not to use to much of your hair will be greasing feeling! Price is good sometimes can find on clearance! I would deff recommend and buy again!
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product keep your hair from being dry?
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Is this product really worth the price? & how does it work on curly hair?
Has anyone tried this product from Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Conditioning Original Leave-In Moisturizer just got it. Been using it for a week.
Jade W.
East Orange, NJ
Is it just me or does this smell really bad?
Fantasia D.
Waterbury, CT
I'm a mother of two beautiful girls. Im in need of a product to moisturize their hair. They both have thick full hair, very tight curls . Is this a product that would work.