BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Deeply moitsurizes, improves softness, prevents frizz! no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for curls, coils, kinks & waves. dry hair = frizzy curls! So, protect your hair from unwanted situations breakage, thirst and unmanageability with this fan-favorite leave-in moisturizer. It has all the goodies you know and love, like shea butter to intensely hydrate curls, coils, kinks, and waves, plus soybean oil to soften and strengthen it too. We ve also added agave nectar to ensure that your hair keeps moisture locked in and is extra healthy. This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs...

• My question is actually about the Pracaxi Nectar line? Has anyone t...1 Answers
  • Is it just me or does this smell really bad? 1 Answers
  • I'm thinking about buying this since I need a new...Be the first to answer!
Ani V.
Ani V.
I'm having a love-hate relationship with this product. I bought this on a whim because my hair is particularly curly and frizzy, so I try new products to see which provides best frizz control. My favorite part of this product is the texture - it honestly feels like you're putting soft lotion into your hair. What I don't like is that half the time, if not more, is that it leaves my hair oily! I take a shower at night, put product in my hair, clip it then let it down in the morning, but after a while of having it down my hair just feels so oily after using this.
I will probably keep using it since it was slightly pricier than other products I've bought, but it won't be used as often as other products I use.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
This product works extremely well and leaves very little build-up. A quarter-sized squirt is usually enough to leave my curly and sometimes frizzy hair feeling healthy again. It's very affordable and cruelty-free as well, which I love. I took off a star, however, because I'm not a fan of the scent and it's pretty strong, but because it preforms so well, I can look (smell?) past that and will re-purchase.
Rochelle H.
Rochelle H.
I only picked this product up because my local Walgreens no longer carried my preferred brand of leave-in moisturizer. It's a great back-up for my regular stuff and definitely does its job well. The scent is appealing and lasts long, which is a deal breaker. I am of mixed races and have trouble finding the right product to use on my thick, curly, frizzy, hair...and this stuff is worth the price.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
This product is amazing once you learn how much your hair needs. At first I was putting too much and it left my hair greasy. now I know to use about two quarter sized amounts, evenly distribute it, and scrunch both with my hands and with a tee shirt. Plop, diffuse, and I get defined, silky smooth, soft frizz free curls.
Aleesha I.
Aleesha I.
Raleigh, NC
I'm absolutely in love with this product! As some may know, one of the biggest struggles with natural hair is making sure mostures remains in the hair and this product does the trick. I just fill my spray bottle with cold water and dampen my hair, next add a whole lot of this and go on with my day.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Provo, UT
I use a teensy drop on my 4 year olds damp hair to boost her curls and moisturize her ends and it leaves her whole head greasy and smelling like a grandma. Not impressed. My husband finds the smell so overpowering he'll open all the windows in the car when she's traveling with him.
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
Tempe, AZ
This is the best leave in moisturizer ever! It leaves your hair silky, shiny and most importantly it smells delicious! I use this product when I do a twist out or a wash and go! My hair always turns out fabulous and every curl is in place this is a must buy if you have curly hair!!
Vashti W.
Vashti W.
Ithaca, NY
For some reason this product made my hair feel sort of dry after I used it. For the price I thought i would have a better result but I feel like I could use a cheaper product for the same result or perhaps even better. On the bright side, it smells good but overall not worth it.
Tyteana P.
Tyteana P.
Long Beach, CA
Leaves the hair feeling smooth, smells great, controls frizz,makes hair better manageable. The moisture last all day. Has a nice smell. Pair this with the shampoo and conditioner and your good 2 go. I have very kinky Hair and I use this on a daily basis to keep my curls intact
Shariz T.
Shariz T.
Bridgeport, CT
This was the first time that i used this kind of product in a while, I had hated Pink Lotion when I was younger. The product is a bit pricey but it smells nice and did help my hair. It was a bit too greasy for what I wanted but not a bad product for mixed hair.
Jasimen A.
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product keep your hair from being dry?
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Is this product really worth the price? & how does it work on curly hair?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
My question is actually about the Pracaxi Nectar line? Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts? Did you notice any changes in your hair?
Fantasia D.
Fantasia D.
Waterbury, CT
I'm a mother of two beautiful girls. Im in need of a product to moisturize their hair. They both have thick full hair, very tight curls . Is this a product that would work.
Jade W.
Jade W.
East Orange , NJ
Is it just me or does this smell really bad?