BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Deeply moitsurizes, improves softness, prevents frizz! no parabens, no mineral oil, no artificial colors, no petroleum for curls, coils, kinks & waves. dry hair = frizzy curls! So, protect your hair from unwanted situations breakage, thirst and unmanageability with this fan-favorite leave-in moisturizer. It has all the goodies you know and love, like shea butter to intensely hydrate curls, coils, kinks, and waves, plus soybean oil to soften and strengthen it too. We ve also added agave nectar to ensure that your hair keeps moisture locked in and is extra healthy. This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs...

latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
I love carol's daughter brand and especially this leave in conditioner when i leave my hair in its natural state! This product is light weight and has a nice smell! No harsh products used in this brand so I'm able to use it on my kids as well! though it can be expensive, I always try to buy it when its on sale at Target or Sally's Beauty
Alexandra S.
Tulsa, OK
Somebody recommended this product to me and while I did love it I wouldn't keep it as my always shampoo. I change shampoos depending on the season because my scalp gets very dry. This shampoo was awesome during winter but too oily for summer. It's humid where I live though so maybe in a different climate(:
Tanika H.
Gulfport, MS
I have naturally curly 3c/4a hair.  The perfect leave in. I use it on wet hair after washing.  This smells fantastic like flowers and makes my hair so soft and shiny with gently defined curls.  There isn't much hold though so you'll need a gel or other holding cream to maintain your style.  The only thing I'd complain about is it's usually quite expensive so I try to catch it with a coupon of some sort.  But a little goes a long way as it does last a long time.
Lolo S.
I was very underwhelmed by this. I had heard great things about carols daughter and was very let down. The smell was average and the product did nothing for my thick curly hair. At such a high price point I hoped for much more.
Kathleen D.
Naugatuck, CT
Great basic, no-frills leave in for curly/wavy hair. I like it for my 2b/2c low porosity thick and coarse hair. Very nonoffensive scent, probably wouldn't affect someone with allergies. Not an awful price, but maybe could use more hydration as I find myself also needing to use an oil after using this. I will say though, mixing a dallop of this with a bit of 100% pure argan oil is the dream combo for moisturizing my hair.
Su S.
I have pretty curly hair so when I see styling milks i expect conditioning and definition from the product. This product did a pretty good job of both, but I feel like it weighed down my hair. I have this problem with a lot of leave ins, they weight down my hair instead of defining it. I wouldn't recommend this for Indian/Asian hair.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I think I finally found the leave in product that's perfect for my daughter! There's NOOO crunch! & I really can't think of anything negative to say about it. It is SUPER affordable & I'm loving how it's making her hair look, even for a few days after!!! Her curls don't look dry or feel crunchy. They look bouncy & well moisturizer!
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product as a daily moisturizer and add it to water in a spray bottle. This product works better when my hair is straightened but definitely needs extra conditioner like castor oil or coconut oil when hair is natural. I purchased it on sale at Target so I'm not mad at the price and it smells great.
Ariana S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I bought this product on whim, and have used it on and off for about the past year. My biggest piece of advice would be to make sure that you don't use too much product or else it seriously weighs down your hair and it can get very greasy very fast especially if you have curly hair.
kai f.
Once you put it in your hair you can immediately feel the difference. It’s extremely moisturizing and it also smells kind of good. It softened my hair and made it soooo much easier to manage. I would tell anyone with natural hair to give this a try
Jasimen A.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this product keep your hair from being dry?
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Is this product really worth the price? & how does it work on curly hair?
Shea H.
Canton, GA
My question is actually about the Pracaxi Nectar line? Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts? Did you notice any changes in your hair?
Fantasia D.
Waterbury, CT
I'm a mother of two beautiful girls. Im in need of a product to moisturize their hair. They both have thick full hair, very tight curls . Is this a product that would work.
Jade W.
East Orange, NJ
Is it just me or does this smell really bad?