BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
This works magic for very curly curly hair I recommend this brand to people of biracial or African american toots alot my children are mixed and they have curly hair and it gets so frizzy and dry if the right product isn't used and this brand is hands down one of the best
Delores H.
Covington
I've used this product.  It was pricey and hard for me to get. At fist it was only at certain department stores and I live 40 miles away. I've recently noticed it in our local Walmart at a more reasonable price. I liked the items I tried and may be able to use regularly now that it's accessible.
Symone W.
West Babylon, NY
Really enhance your curls , makes them really curly and curls are hydrated by the formula that's in this product . Not to expensive I thinks between 10-15 dollars .
Wanda C.
Savannah , GA
This product is awesome . It smells good and feel good when you put it on your hair . The hair feels very soft and gives gloss to your natural curls.. I have been using this product since it first came out. Love it !
Mia J.
Ellensburg, WA
Great moisturizer. Very light. You will not need to use a lot of the product. I love Carols daughters. The products are all natural products.
Maria S.
Love how this product smells it feels really good in the hair I have tried this in my one year olds hair and it seems to no frizz as much
Samantha H.
Bronx
It is a little runny but it makes your hair so soft.  And it does not leave a heavy residue.
 It met my expectations
Arielle E.
You cannot go wrong with anything from this curly girl hair care line. Its just great all around. I highly recommend.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
It’s a little too much for my curly hair, leaves my hair greasy and weighed down even though it’s supposed to be lighter than the other version
lilianaloero L.
Esta leche es genial para dar cuerpo a los rizos, y hidratar con un alto contenido de vitamina c. Mis rizos lo agradecen...