Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Lite Leave-in Moisturizer

Dry hair = frizzy curls! So, protect your hair from unwanted situations – breakage, thirst and unmanageability – with this fan-favorite leave-in moisturizer. It has all the goodies you know and love, like Shea Butter to intensely hydrate curls, coils, kinks, and waves, plus Soybean Oil to soften and strengthen it too. We’ve also added Agave Nectar to ensure that your hair keeps moisture locked in and is extra healthy. This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs into your hair, leaving it glossy, nourished, and frizz-free.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Agave
  • Soybean Oil
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Cocoa Butter
  • Shea Butter

How To Use

After co-washing, apply a quarter-size amount into soaking-wet hair, working it in evenly with your fingers. Use your hands to gently squeeze out excess water or use a cotton T-shirt for best results. Add more as necessary and style as desired.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 60, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-butly Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xantham Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol. Ingredients may vary.

What is the best way to use this?
[product:carols-daughter-hair-milk-original-leave-in-moisturizer-for-curls-coils-kinks-waves] ? Can anyone tell me what this smells like and how well it moisturizes dry mixed girl curls? My tummy can't handle the slightest hint of the smell of coconut so the struggle really is real since coconut oil seems to be the hot ingredient of late. Also taking non-nut suggestions. Thanks.
What other products do you use with the Hair Milk?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Lite Leave-in Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Chicopee, MA
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Lite Leave-in Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer P.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product so much!! It leaves my fine, yet abundant 2c/3a hair super shiny and soft! A word to the wise; a little goes a LOOONG way with this. I used too much at first (which is easy to do) & it left my hair feeling and looking greasy/weighed down/flat. The consistency is like a lotion. I mix a little with the combing cream for even distribution, palm and scrunch it through my soaking wet hair after cowash, then use a little vivacurl gel for polish, diffuse and voila! Beautiful, bouncy, shiny, and healthy looking hair. The smell isn't great but honestly it goes away after it's dried for a bit. Totally worth finding my go-to, holy grail! AND the travel size has lasted me over a month. HIGHLY recommended!!
Grand Jct, CO
I won't wash my hair without this for after. This stops tangles and it gives me the softest hair I've ever had. It smells amazing too. It is so light that if I choose to let my natural curls go crazy it doesn't weigh them down. I buy two and three bottles at a time. Have to have my backups.
I think that this is an amazing product and leaves my hair so soft. The only problem I have with it is that I have to also use something on top to define curls because it doesn’t define them as much as I would like. I would purchase again.
Haines City, FL
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Lite Leave-in Moisturizer uploaded by Jasmine G.
I started using this a few weeks ago and I love it.. I put it on my hair after I wash it and it leaves my hair super soft with no frizz and makes it very manageable.. It smells amazing and I really like it.. The texture is not too thick or runny.. Love it and love all their products.. will always repurchase and I highly recommend all their products Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing and Conditioning Original Leave-In Moisturizer
Autryville , NC
With curly hair we all know how hard it is to keep it moisturized so when I saw this on the shelf I figured why not try it out. I am so glad I did! It keeps my hair moisturized without weighing it down. It's all organic and the best thing is it's cruelty free! I will definitely keep using this product
Carson, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for a few days and I can already feel a difference in the texture of my hair. My 4B hair gets dry SUPPPPPER fast and I’ve tried so many products to keep it moisturized. This is it. Also it brings out my curls and defines the kinks like no other product. My go-to now.
Chicago
I love to use Carol’s Daughter hair milk the day after I wash my hair to refresh my curls. It gives my hair the moisture boost it needs after being exposed to the air and sun for a day. It also gets rid of bedhead and leaves my hair with a fresh scent. I love his stuff!
Country Club Hills, IL
Another fave for me. I love this as it allows my hair to retain moisture and also define and refresh my curls after a few days of wearing it out/down. Awesome refreshing fragrance. I let go of this product and recently came back to it. Love it and would recommend it!
Studio city , CA
I have finer curly hair and like this product but a little for me goes a long way. Can make my hair too moisturized. The scent is incredibly strong and you can still smell it throughout the day...so be sure you like the scent before buying it.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
It was a little bit thinner than I expected (which was on me really, it says “milk” right on the package), but still moisturized very well. I’ll probably try other collections from them or other bands before purchasing again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlottesvle, VA
5 months ago
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Lite Leave-in Moisturizer ? Can anyone tell me what this smells like and how well it moisturizes dry mixed girl curls? My tummy can't handle the slightest hint of the smell of coconut so the struggle really is real since coconut oil seems to be the hot ingredient of late. Also taking non-nut suggestions. Thanks.