BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Dry hair = frizzy curls! So, protect your hair from unwanted situations – breakage, thirst and unmanageability – with this fan-favorite leave-in moisturizer. It has all the goodies you know and love, like Shea Butter to intensely hydrate curls, coils, kinks, and waves, plus Soybean Oil to soften and strengthen it too. We’ve also added Agave Nectar to ensure that your hair keeps moisture locked in and is extra healthy. This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs into your hair, leaving it glossy, nourished, and frizz-free.

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Agave
  • Soybean Oil
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Cocoa Butter
  • Shea Butter

How To Use

After co-washing, apply a quarter-size amount into soaking-wet hair, working it in evenly with your fingers. Use your hands to gently squeeze out excess water or use a cotton T-shirt for best results. Add more as necessary and style as desired.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 60, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-butly Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xantham Gum, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol. Ingredients may vary.

Caitlin D.
Autryville , NC
With curly hair we all know how hard it is to keep it moisturized so when I saw this on the shelf I figured why not try it out. I am so glad I did! It keeps my hair moisturized without weighing it down. It's all organic and the best thing is it's cruelty free! I will definitely keep using this product
Donnica S.
Tucker, GA
I love this product. For $12 you get 8 oz of this moisturizer. This is really good for dry hair. I recently cut off all of my relaxed ends and this has become a staple in my daily routine. I use it after washing and also mix it with coconut oil and the black vanilla leave-in in a spray bottle for a daily lift. You can also find this in Target.
Macy C.
Alexandria, VA
I love this because it keeps my curls bouncy and healthy. It smells great and it's lightweight so it doesn't feel like it's weighing down my hair. It's also very easy to wash out and doesn't leave additional residue
Daijanique G.
humble
I hate this product it makes my hair white and it doesn't really blend in well with other products. It's like water and maybe oil it sucks don't buy it!
Vancelyn D.
If you need your natural hair to grow and be healthy this product is the best thing for that and I will recommend it over and over again
Rakeemah W.
I love this product, I apply a little to my damp hair after washing and let it air dry. Keeps my hair moisturized and soft.