BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Curls just want to have fun! So give them the freedom to bounce and shine with this lightweight Hair Milk recipe, blended with Agave Nectar, Cocoa and Shea, to add deep moisture and perfect all curl types. From a super-hydrating shampoo to the perfect hair moisturizer for coils, this collection has everything a curl needs.

Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Nothing works better for my curls than Carol’s daughter. My curls look shiny, healthy and bouncy. I’ve tried brand after brand and this are the only products that work for my hair. They cost more than the regular products you get at the store but they are so worth it
Roshunda W.
Dallas, TX
I Love this product, when my hair kept frizzing like crazy. I used the travel size to moisturize curls and instantly they looked as new with plenty of definition, which lasted all day ,although you can't use it everyday or your hair will become too oily and weighed down with product❗
Oriana H.
Ypsilanti
Great conditioner, but not my favorite from Carol's Daughter. Provides lot of great slip for detangling my kinky hair. My ends feel good but I sometimes feel as though my scalp is a little dry if I use this on its own.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Love the way this product makes my hair feel. I also the the scent that it leaves in my hair. My hair feels nice and soft and I don't have any buildup after use
Gladys M.
I probably should have done more research or at least purchased a sample before buying a bottle of the shampoo. Honestly after just one use of this... My hair felt very rough? and dry!? I don't understand the horrible fragrance? This product is not for me.. At all! That is just my opinion of my little experience using the Carol's Daughter Shampoo! This product works for others just not what I needed for my hair!