BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER #9 in Hair Serums

FOR CURLS, COILS, KINKS & WAVES
Locked-in moisture = protection from the inside out! This lightweight cream-to-serum treatment easily penetrates moisture into each strand, from roots to ends. It’s designed to protect the naturally lifted cuticles of curls, coils, kinks and waves so they get a deeper hydration for smoother hair that stays free of frizz. Made with Agave, Mango Butter and Meadowfoam Oil, it keeps hair healthy, soft and full of weightless bounce. Lock in your curl’s shining moment.

Water (Aqua), Cetearl Alcohol, Behentrirnoniurn Chloride, Agave Tequilana Stern Extract, Butyloctanol, Cetrirnoniurn Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dirnethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Lactic Acid, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Quaternium-8O, Silicone Quaternium-16, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Vie Leila H.
Maspeth
This is an awesome product. It gives my extremely curly, coarse, dry hair my curlsback. It also moisturizes my protein sensitive hair without making it feel weighed down. I canuse it right after my wash and go or on next day curls to revive them. Honestly recommend this to anyone with hard to manage coarse hair that has a mind of it's own. You'll be very happy with the results.
lillian h.
new york, NY
I love this serum so much I used more often when I was younger. Because none of my family members (mom, dad, sister, etc.) have my type of hair (really thick and curly) I had to sort through the world of hair products on my own. This was so helpful when my hair was in a really big mess. This helped moisturize my hair and make it easy to detangle and keep control of.
Hannah C.
It was lovely. It smelled great and I love a product that works and smells good. I was surprised it worked so well for my hair texture. It left it so shiny.  Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Cream-To-Serum Lotion For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves Was way better than the other brands I have used and it didn’t leave me with that oily feeling.
Katti M.
Fredonia
Beat hair lotion in the world makes hair softer and smother and easyer to work with it meet all my goals and it was effectvie for my hair i real love this product and it smell so good love what ever they use to make it smeel the way they do i would buy it again and if ask by family and friend i would tell they to try it cause its great
Chelsea C.
I have fairly thick and coarse, color-treated, wavy hair that has a major tendency to frizz out in any situation. I purchased this after coming across a brand sale and thought, why not? Well, I am very pleasantly surprised at how well this works with my hair. After towel drying gently with a microfiber hair towel, I applied a few pumps of this all over and let it air dry and NO FRIZZ! I was amazed! It was soft and shiny, but not weighed down or greasy and it stays frizz free until I wash it again. Only issue I have is the fragrance, it's not over scented or too strong, but it does have an unpleasant edge that I can't quite place. Luckily it dissipates as it dries, so I can deal with it, but it's not a very pleasant thing to catch a whiff of while getting ready.
Aleksei M.
Frederick, MD
Carol's Daughter is my go-to brand for hair. I'm Latinx with a 3A/B pattern curl, and my hair is dry, so it needs protecting and care, even in short styles. The Hair Milk Cream-to-Serum Lotion is protecting and smoothing, and it keeps my curls looking good without getting crunchy. The whole Hair Milk line lives in my bathroom.
Carina M.
Chatsworth
My love using this product on my daughters hair because she has curly hair and this product helps tame her curls. She uses it daily and is very happy using these products. I would highly recommend buying if you have curly hair.
Jacqueline R.
Sacramento
I tried this because I remember seeing it on Opera one time (lol!) and milk for your hair seemed interesting. Effective but really expensive so much I didn't use any of their products again. My friends all have straight hair so I can't recommend this product to them but if they ever got a perm and had $$ I would.
Mina P.
Detroit, MI
I love carols daughter! Everything about their products from their natural ingredients to the smell and texture. I have locs and they hold a ton of products so I make sure the products I buy are healthy and moisture retaining. This product helps seal in my moisture with a nice creamy light weight feel to it.
Tatiana C.
As a black girl, products that work with my hair are hard to come by and very expensive. The carols daughter brand provides me with a hair supply that I can get right at my Sally’s beauty store. I am very happy with this product, and it smells amazing and moisturizes. It also makes my hair very soft.
Erica L.
Murfreesboro
I would like to try this product