BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Your dream hair starts with the perfect cleanser that won’t leave hair begging for moisture or full of tangled tresses. That’s why this sulfate-free, color-safe, and no lather cleansing conditioner rinses away impurities as it deeply moisturizes and quickly detangles curls, coils, kinks, and waves so your fingers can do the combing. Because we all want hair full of shine, it’s made with Agave Nectar to detangle, deeply moisturize and condition hair from root to tip, plus Pro-vitamin B5 and Biotin to strengthen. Simply put, perfect hair just needs some TLC (trusted light cleanser)!

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Agave
  • Biotin
  • Shea Butter
  • Pro-vitamin B5
  • Vitamin E
  • How To Use

Rinse hair well before applying the Hair Milk Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner. This removes most of the build-up your curls have accumulated and allows your cleansing conditioner to work in easily. Gently message into hair and scalp, especially the ends, for 3-5 minutes so it can deeply nourish curls. Rinse well with warm water.

Ingredients

Hair Milk Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Amodimethicone, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laureth-9, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, PEG-45M, Polyquaternium-37, Polysorbate 60, Polyurethane-14, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Trideceth-12, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

• My hair is inbetween curly and wavy and is also very dry ...2 Answers
  • How long do you usually leave it in before washing it out ?1 Answers
  • Is a good product for sensitive hair?1 Answers
Raylan A.
Silicones, sulfates! Two things you do not want in your natural hair products. And the bottle claims it has neither, but when you actually read the ingredients there they are! Make sure to read the indegredients in products ladies!!! This condition actually strips your hair of the oils you need. Just because something is posed as a natural hair product doesn’t mean it’s of value to you!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
I loved the hair milk line by carols daughter. I used it for a full summer and it was a very lightweight refreshing line that gave my curls a touchable hold. This cleansing conditioner was the first one I had ever used and I was blown away. It cleansed my hair and compared to shampoo it did not dry it out at all. This really helped me switch to products without sulfates.
K D.
I have course kinky hair, and my hair is not a big fan of shampoo. I like to use this product to cleanse my hair without stripping it from the natural oils. This product leaves your hair feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. It's perfect for dry curly hair. Overall I' completely satisfied with it!
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE this stuff!
I’ll wash/condition my hair with it in the middle of the week (I will wash my hair with shampoo every 7 days). This works amazing to revitalize it in the middle of the week so my hair will act right and not have so much residue.
It works great to moisturize the curls.
Jade P.
It works well as a cleansing conditioner. I tried it because I was looking for something outside my normal routine. While it works well, the smell is something that I couldn’t get past. As I washed it out, it smelled like moth balls. A very distinct scent that I didn’t want staying with me.
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
This cleansing conditioner (cowash) smells just like a baby doll and I love it!  My little girl loves it too.  It really defines her curls (mixed textured hair) and moisturizes mine as well (4c hair).  So nice to find a product that both of us can use!  Will definitely be buy again!
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
What can I say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Not only does it keep my hair hydrated and moisturized. It also defines my curls and makes them look luscious!! I have a mix of 3b & 3c hair and this product really helps my hair look amazing.
Rodri D.
San Antonio
This conditioner is the best conditioner I’ve ever used. It smells like fresh roses (not overpowering) and I feel like it lasts quite a while. My hair has never looked better. I’ve tried several different kinds of conditioners and this one leaves my hair so silky and smooth.
Salina B.
Phoenix
This product didn't do much for my hair. It left greasy residue on my hair and made my hair really frizzy. My hair is 3b 3c curl texture for reference. The only thing I liked about it was its scent. It smells amazing
Natalie G.
All of Carl's daughter is great and works well. It's rich in scent and it does what it said its going to do. The smell last very long and it has a great lather. It's a little pricey but I buy this price when it's on sale
Christina P.
I have straight fine easily tangled hair. Does this work for me too?
Sierra R.
Boise, ID
My hair is inbetween curly and wavy and is also very dry and damaged from heat. Would this product help with repairing and moisturizing my hair? Also would it be safe to use everyday?
Haas S.
Manresa
Is a good product for sensitive hair?
Monica M.
Why would anyone buy this vs any other cc in the market?
liz g.
How long do you usually leave it in before washing it out ?

back