BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Your dream hair starts with the perfect cleanser that won’t leave hair begging for moisture or full of tangled tresses. That’s why this sulfate-free, color-safe, and no lather cleansing conditioner rinses away impurities as it deeply moisturizes and quickly detangles curls, coils, kinks, and waves so your fingers can do the combing. Because we all want hair full of shine, it’s made with Agave Nectar to detangle, deeply moisturize and condition hair from root to tip, plus Pro-vitamin B5 and Biotin to strengthen. Simply put, perfect hair just needs some TLC (trusted light cleanser)!

Powerful ingredients at work:

• Agave
  • Biotin
  • Shea Butter
  • Pro-vitamin B5
  • Vitamin E
  • How To Use

Rinse hair well before applying the Hair Milk Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner. This removes most of the build-up your curls have accumulated and allows your cleansing conditioner to work in easily. Gently message into hair and scalp, especially the ends, for 3-5 minutes so it can deeply nourish curls. Rinse well with warm water.

Ingredients

Hair Milk Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Agave Tequilana Stem Extract, Amodimethicone, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laureth-9, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, PEG-45M, Polyquaternium-37, Polysorbate 60, Polyurethane-14, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Trideceth-12, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

• How long do you usually leave it in before washing it out ?1 Answers
  • Is a good product for sensitive hair?1 Answers
  • I have straight fine easily tangled hair. Does this work for me too?2 Answers
Raylan A.
Silicones, sulfates! Two things you do not want in your natural hair products. And the bottle claims it has neither, but when you actually read the ingredients there they are! Make sure to read the indegredients in products ladies!!! This condition actually strips your hair of the oils you need. Just because something is posed as a natural hair product doesn’t mean it’s of value to you!
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
I have been looking for a product like Wen that's not as expensive but works. And this stuff works! Super soft,doesn't make my curls frizzy. It smells like my grandmothers flower garden. It is the best kind you can buy in a normal store. Highly recommend.
K D.
I have course kinky hair, and my hair is not a big fan of shampoo. I like to use this product to cleanse my hair without stripping it from the natural oils. This product leaves your hair feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. It's perfect for dry curly hair. Overall I' completely satisfied with it!
Jade P.
It works well as a cleansing conditioner. I tried it because I was looking for something outside my normal routine. While it works well, the smell is something that I couldn’t get past. As I washed it out, it smelled like moth balls. A very distinct scent that I didn’t want staying with me.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love washing my hair with this cowash. It shaved down the time spent washing my hair because I don’t have to use shampoo or let this sit on my hair for too long. I love how it detangles my hair and get it completely clean without stripping it of its’ natural oils. Smells really good too...
Natalie G.
All of Carl's daughter is great and works well. It's rich in scent and it does what it said its going to do. The smell last very long and it has a great lather. It's a little pricey but I buy this price when it's on sale
Jennifer P.
Chicopee
I've only used it a few times but honestly I love the whole line. And in conjunction with the rest of the products it works fantastic. Definitely gives me enough moisture to work through my tangles but I haven't tried it as a stand alone yet because honestly it doesn't feel THAT moisturizing (doesn't really have that slip). I use this between washes, making sure to rinse it ALL out (otherwise it tends to weigh down my hair) and it's great. I don't mind the smell but it is pretty strong.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Nourishes and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy after I get out of the shower! It also smells amazing! You can find it in basically all stores pretty much such as Walmart or cvs or even target ! It's really an awesome brand
katie W.
Salem, OR
This stuff is amazing. My daughter is biracial and has the curliest hair ever. It's so unmanageable at times. This works amazing at detangling, making hair soft and smooth. It's a life saver.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love this co wash in my daughters regiment!! It keeps her hair so soft and clean. And it smells amazing!! We wash with this once a week. Love the bottle! Super easy to use and the pump doesn’t clog and you can easily control the amount of product you want. Will definitely continue purchasing.
Christina P.
I have straight fine easily tangled hair. Does this work for me too?
Sierra R.
Boise, ID
My hair is inbetween curly and wavy and is also very dry and damaged from heat. Would this product help with repairing and moisturizing my hair? Also would it be safe to use everyday?
Haas S.
Manresa
Is a good product for sensitive hair?
Monica M.
Why would anyone buy this vs any other cc in the market?
liz g.
How long do you usually leave it in before washing it out ?