Your perfect style should simply, stay put! Take control of every curl, coil, kink and wave with this high-hold gel that keeps styles touchably soft and instantly locked in place. This gel is alcohol-free and super-hydrating, so no matter your hair texture, it stays defined and full of shine without any dusty, flaky residue. It’s packed with natural ingredients like Agave Nectar to ensure a finish that’s never dull. Plus, a blend of natural Astragalus and Karaya Gums gives hair ultimate control, while intensely hydrating but not weighing your curls down. If you want freedom to do any style, this is your stay-put must-have

Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). Ingredients may vary.

Does this product define your curls
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Alcohol-Free Styling Gel For Curls Coil Kinks & Waves!
How would you rate this product?
Oconomowoc, WI
I purchased this and the parcaxi nectar gel not knowing which in would be better for my fine loose curls (sometimes products that say coils are too heavy for my hair) and I much preferred this one. I didn’t love the fragrance—it smelled a little grandma ish to me—but it had great hold and as long as I use a good amount and distribute it well it creates nice clumped ringlets. It doesn’t dry crunchy which is a great selling point for a lot of people but if you like to have a crunch gel & then scrunch it out you might need another product over it. For every day this does the trick.
West Park, FL
Purchased at: Online
Alcohol free gel. With an extra tight hold for whatever style you chose to do. No white flakes no nasty looking extra hard looking hair. Just soft and firm hold. No alcohol , paraben free, mineral oil free no artificial colors. Now I have to research if it's sulfate-free.....
Orlando, FL
I purchased this at target and will be repurchasing and recommending this item. Just for the simple fact that it nourished my long curls. From all the straightening and styling it tends to get dry. I don't like the smell too much but its ok.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have used this gel a few times and every time I get different results. The first time I used it with the Hair Milk Curl cream and I layers it. The other times I mixed the two products and got much better results. It doesn’t flake and does not have a scent. It’s pretty light hold but I got a good cast
I have really curly dry hair so this is perfect for me after I shower it keeps my curls hydrated and in place!! I love carols daughter products and knowing they're solulfate free so it's good for my curls! Would definitely recommend it to my friend!
This hair milk softens your hair and a little goes a long way. I have paired with the the mouse and I have gotten wonderful results with days of soft defined curls!
The price is okay, because you get value and wonderful natural ingredients that your hair will love!
West Palm Beach
The ingredients are great for natural curly hair. I just wish it would provide a better hold on my hair.. otherwise, it does not dry my hair out and the smell is not overpowering. I probably would not purchase it again.
Perfect for someone who likes to diffuse their curly hair and wants somewhat of a hold or wet look. A little goes a long way with all of carols daughters products. The smell is fantastic and leaves your hair soft with a medium hold.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this gel to slick down my edges and would occasionally use it for my hair but it did not hold it very well and would be very sticky. there are a lot of other gels for cheaper price
Rancho Cucamonga
This product doesn't have a crunchy feeling to your hair and really defines your curls. It doesn't have the best smell and it doesn't last a whole day. This is way better than shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. I will definitely keep this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...