BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Made with Love. Born in Brooklyn. Helps Prevent Frizz 2 No Parabens, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors Your perfect style should simply, stay put. Take control of every curl, coil, kink and wave with this high-hold gel that keeps styles touchably soft and instantly locked in place. And because you re a curly girl, this gel is alcohol-free and super-hydrating, so your curls stay defined and full of shine - without any dusty, flaky residue. It s packed with natural ingredients like agave nectar to ensure a finish that s never dull. Plus, a blend of natural fixatives give hair ultimate control, while vegetable-derived moisturizers intensely hydrate without weighing your curls down. If you want the freedom to do any style, all the time, this is your stay-put must-have.

Kattya A.
West Palm Beach
The ingredients are great for natural curly hair. I just wish it would provide a better hold on my hair.. otherwise, it does not dry my hair out and the smell is not overpowering. I probably would not purchase it again.
Chyna L.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this gel to slick down my edges and would occasionally use it for my hair but it did not hold it very well and would be very sticky. there are a lot of other gels for cheaper price
This product doesn't have a crunchy feeling to your hair and really defines your curls. It doesn't have the best smell and it doesn't last a whole day. This is way better than shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie. I will definitely keep this product.
Anna M.
Temecula , CA
My daughter uses this product everyday in her hair routine. She needs special treatment like this because of her curly hair. We use a little and it keeps her hair looking beautiful all day. Her curls are not crazy unruly because of this wonderful product!
Jessica P.
Tallahassee, FL
I have coins... not curls. I have been constantly searching for something to define my curl pattern. Sadly, this wasn't it. I got it at CVS and wasn't too impressed. If you have naturally pretty curls then this will probably work for you. It's not too heavy on your hair.
Elissa L.
Philadelphia, PA
Has a great hold without the crunch and helps with the frizz! I love using this with the hair milk and butter from the same line. Leave my hair shiny, smooth and under control!
Sarah C.
Brooklyn, NY
When summer come's around, i can't leave without gel. I love this gel because it not only keeps my hair neat but it's not drying. It has my curls popping...
Marsha C.
Milton, FL
It didn’t hold well it did not really hold hair and had a funky feel after I used it had to wash my hair to get it not feeling nasty after I used it
Haley B.
Hickory, KY
really nice to help tame my frizzy curly hair, while loosely holding a wave and leaving my hair feeling clean and moisturized, never crunchy feeling
Angie E.
This product was such a blessing. My hair has been really frizzy lately because of the heat and this has helped my hair stay moisturized.