Carol's Daughter Hair Milk 4-in-1 Combing Creme For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves uploaded by Alicia B.Carol's Daughter Hair Milk 4-in-1 Combing Creme For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves uploaded by Denise F.Carol's Daughter Hair Milk 4-in-1 Combing Creme For Curls Coils Kinks & Waves uploaded by Crystal R.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The first step to simple, beautiful curls is by using this creamy super detangler that does it all: untangles, moisturizes, defines, controls frizz, adds shine. Made with Agave and Keratin, this lightweight leave-in gives your curls the glide they need to style with ease. Now nothing can bring your curls down….

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetyl Esters, Propanediol, Stearamine Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polysorbate 60, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Quaternium-95, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Galactoarabinan Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Phytic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool. Ingredients may vary.

ky s.
    Raleigh, NC
    This product is great for those with looster curl patterns. My hair is probably 4B and this product did not quite define my curls in the way I'd liked it too. It hardens and acts as a light gel or heavy mousse. If that's the type of product you're looking for than I definitely recommend this for you!
    Bella S.
    Davie, FL
    I have curly hair and I wanted to try this product because it was specifically designed for my type of hair. I love this product so much because of moisturize my hair strand so well I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends
    Nicole N.
    Riverside
    I love this product. I use it with a leave-in conditioner and go about my day. It keeps my hair soft up to 3 days after washing and doesn’t make my hair flaky or crunchy. A little expensive for how much product you get but I will definitely buy again.
    Nilda R.
    Boonton, NJ
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    I traded in traditional gels and hairsprays while styling for this miracle milk. I love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling after a protective style. Must have in your hair care routine.
    Crystal R.
    I love this stuff! A little goes a long way! This is a great detangler. It has a nice smell and it always leaves my daughters hair shiny and moisturized. I will most likely only be using this brand of products on her hair from now on.
    Denise F.
    Aurora, IL
    Finally something that works for my curly hair! I have a hard time brushing my hair and have used many detanglers that haven't really worked. I was able to brush my hair with no problems when I used it. Smells great and it nourishes and conditions. Having curly hair my hair tends to dry out fast. Left my hair shiny and so soft!
    Danhaelle S.
    Baldwin, NY
    I have very tight 4a curls. This is my holy grail for detangling after a wash. I'm able to brush through fairly easy, considering the my hair is slightly damaged from dying it red a few times. I recommend this to all my curly top friends
    Alexandra E.
    Hartford , CT
    Love this product! I apply this usually after I get out the shower. I love how I only need a little to get these curls poppin! I love this brand it’s really great for those trying to go natural and those who are fighting chemical/heat damage! Love this brand.
    natalie v.
    Leaves my hair nice and soft, curls are bouncy and not crunchy at all. A little sticky but not enough to not repurchase the product. Smells nice, can use as detangler or just hair creme. Definitely would buy again
    Alicia B.
    This product is great it works wonders for detangling it also add shine and curls are fuller. The smell of the product is great also. I would like it if it came in a bigger bottle.

Amazon