Carol's Daughter Hair Milk uploaded by Maria R.Carol's Daughter Hair Milk uploaded by Erin h.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The ultimate kit that perfects curls, coils, kinks, and waves. This easy curl regimen defines, shines, and holds your best curl; simply cleanse, moisturize, style, and go! It’s specifically designed for curly girls who have more to do than just their hair. This collection keeps your curls, coils, kinks, and waves free of dryness, frizz, breakage, and unmanageability.This set contains:- 2 oz Hair Milk™ Hair Milk Conditioning Co-Wash- 2 oz Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer- 2 oz Hair Milk Lite Leave-In Moisturizer- 2 oz Hair Milk Pudding It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product does not contain synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, or mineral oil. see more...

• Is this good for fine hair?1 Answers
  • How would you rate the product on deep conditioning ? And moistur...1 Answers
  • How would you describe the feeling it gives your hair is it more ...1 Answers
Elissa L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have 3B curl type and have used this line for 2 months now. I am in love, it leaves my hair moisturized and helps calm down the frizz! I have styled my hair using a blow dryer and the "plopping method" and get great results both times! Light smell and easy to use.
Lenka C.
I was very pleased with this stuff, it conditions intensely and refreshes curls. It works very well with wavy to curly type hair and has such a wonderful smell. It leaves you with a silky texture without any residue. It left my hair shiny, soft and manageable. My curls were bouncy and didn't have that weighed down look either. I even used this stuff alone a few times and my curls stood all day long
Cye S.
I lovee this product! It gives me really nice twist outs and keeps my hair hydrated. I usually apply it when my hair is soaking wet then twist it.  This hair milk has a slight perfume scent also.
Liz P.
Pinellas Park, FL
When my naturally curly hair gets frizzy and shows the damage of color and styling this is my go to product. It cleans and conditions in one step without stripping natural oil or weighing down my hair.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a few samples from Sephora, the really big envelope samples which lasted me over a week for each so I had time to use these. It made my hair weighty and greasy and the scent was really strong and bad. I tried CD before and enjoy her bath products but this was bad in my hair. It made the curls all tight and rolled up so I looked like a wooly lamb. Lol. my hair is long, curly, with some dry ends and of European ethnicity. If they improve on this I would consider using it again because of the natural ingredients and no added chemicals.
Tessa P.
Dallas, TX
My hair is thick, coarse, and extremely dry from years of home coloring. I just recently started using Hair Milk and can't live without it. It's the only product that leaves my hair feeling like actual hair (not straw) and manageable enough to run a comb through it!
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH
I love these products, they work well for my natural hair. Leaves me scalp clean and my curls coiled perfectly. I have tight 4c natural hair and these products keep my coils perfect for days. I like the feel of most of the products, however the smell of the hair pudding is not fantastic. Overall these products work well, it took me forever to find something that works well for my natural hair.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA
I honestly loved the old hair milk better. The new one seems watered down to me. It works fine but I notice my curls feeling dry again after a few hours. I guess for some it works and for others not so much. The pudding is pretty good I gave the Lite bottle to my sister since her curls are not as tight and she has fine hair.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I love this product. I don't have super curly hair, but I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora so I decided to use it anyway. It made my hair super soft and silky.
Erin h.
I love the leave in conditioner foam, it's light and doesn't leave my super think hair greasy. This leaves my hair feeling nourished and healthy.
Debbie V.
Tucson, AZ
Is this good for fine hair?
Ashley G.
Murphy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of Carols Daughter product is really good for deep conditioning? I am still in the stages of going natural and want to make sure my hair is staying healthy and limit breaking as much as possible
Erica C.
How would you describe the feeling it gives your hair is it more silky or oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
How would you rate the product on deep conditioning ? And moisture retention?