Carol's Daughter Hair Balm For Dry Brittle & Textured Hair uploaded by Monique G.Carol's Daughter Hair Balm For Dry Brittle & Textured Hair uploaded by Trishinda B.Carol's Daughter Hair Balm For Dry Brittle & Textured Hair uploaded by Marjorie S.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Sometimes it takes the perfect amount of this, with a dab of that, to get the perfect look. A bit of pomade added to an oil or hair cream blends well and makes hair easier to style, manage and control frizz. This liquid pomade hairdress deeply moisturizes, but is light enough to work well with any other product without causing product overload. Hair Balm is made with only the best ingredients — like Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamins D & E — to give all hair types exactly what it needs to improve its overall condition and shine. It’s sure to become a part of your daily maintenance for beautiful, healthy hair.

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cera Alba/Cire Dabeille (Beeswax), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Bixa Orellana (Achiote) Seed, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalook, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. Ingredients may vary.

Monique G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I like this product from the smell to the moisturizing things it does to my hair. My hair is Natural and it is very dry I usually wet my hair and then use this product and sealant when styling. I feel like it really moisturizes my hair and I won't have to reapply until about a day or so later
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Ive been wanting to try this product for a long time and when i saw it on sale last week i thought this was the perfect opportunity and i loved it! My hair feels light and moisturized my curls or bouncy and have life without being heavy or pulled down like some other products do. Id definitely recommend this to anyone with natural textured hair
Marjorie S.
Reading, PA
This stuff is great! I finally found a product to tame the frizz for my curls! It isn't greasy and makes your hair smell good!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I don't love this pomade as much as I love the other products I have from Carol's Daughter, because it feels really oily to me. Used sparingly though, it really helps with frizzy days and noticeable split ends. I love Carol's Daughter!
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This is a high quality product but it wasn't the right fit for my low density curls. I'd recommend this for someone with thicker, coarser hair.
Lisa W.
Syracuse, NY
I have relaxed hair that seems to soak up every bit of humidity in the summer. When I use the Hair Balm it keeps my hair from expanding at all.
Gabrielle H.
Brunswick, MD
This is my go to product when wrapping my hair for straight styles. It tends to smell somewhat like a hair grease, I use about a quarter size amount for my roots and the same amount for my ends. It is cheap and can be found in most major retail stores that sell beauty products i.e target and walmart.
jerri h.
Belleville
It left my hair very oily but not very moisturized..I was disappointed because I heard great things about the line
Jordan W.
Owings Mills
I could never find a oil to make my hair shine and this one is it!!! The only negative is the smell besides that i will continue to use it.
Jasmine J.
Snellville, GA
I used this product on my hair when I had a relaxer and my hair still responds to it the same way even though it is chemical free. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized AND smelling good.
Nida S.
Just found this on clearance at Target, the ingredients deck looks great, good for us natural girls. But does anyone love this? If yes, how do you like to use it?
Andrea E.
south gate
Hi so I been looking for a great product for my dry damage hair I been hearing great things about this product dose n. E one out there know how this leaves hair
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone used this before?

Walmart