BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Give strands a boost with this conditioner, which is part of our nourishing system including a sulfate-free shampoo and leave-in tonic. It’s blended with our Green Supreme recipe, and helps feed hair—making it less prone to breakage, so it can keep its length*.

*system versus non-conditioning shampoo

• How does the conditioner feel on hair and scalp. And does...4 Answers
Mari S.
I’m not exactly sure how to explain the smell. I’ve never smelled Matcha green tea or Moringa before. After going outside, I kept getting a ton of compliments saying it smelled good. I always use coconut products, however I didn’t smell coconut at all, not even a hint. It had more of a clean, plant type of smell. My boyfriend described it as a very fresh, clean smell. The scent wasn’t overpowering, so I didn’t mind it since I’m used to more fruity scents.Background of my hair: thick, curly, very dry in crown area. The bottle size is perfect; I hate bulky bottles that slip out of your hands. The pump on the bottle comes in handy. I didn’t have any issues detangling my hair. My hair was a little dry after shampooing, but once I added the conditioner I instantly felt the moisture come back to my hair. I also felt like the product gave my hair some volume/body. I had very minimal frizz. The way my hair felt was a little weird, it wasn’t soft (I’m sure I just have to use it longer) , but it had more of a sleek feel to it (it went away once I added my styling products). The crown of my hair was moisturized and didn’t look too frizzy (which is my biggest concern). It also left my hair with some shine. Overall, I believe this product did its job.
Nicole K.
I like the conditioner's thick consistency. I'm really hoping that the product is indeed benefiting hair.  My hair/twist-out did look better after the third wash. I do think that the conditioner could have provided a bit more slippage for detangling. The first time I washed, I'd had a style that I knew would create many difficult tangles–it was just the nature of the style. I'll keep giving it another go until the bottle is finished. Giid luck to us all. I'm hoping this halts the pattern of breakage.

The Green Supreme line smells GREEN–meaning very fresh, but not necessarily like the three ingredients promoted on the label. Although I have no idea what Moringa smells like.
I'm a fan of the bottle design for sure. Tall and cylindrical, so easy to fit just about anywhere. Great move with this pump design, better than shaking a bottle upside down to get out the thick formula. Brilliant making the pump wide, semi-flat and easy to pump. In the shower, I can pick the bottle up and pump into my hand with ease. Great consistency. After the third wash-day, I began feeling more confident about the product.

Matcha is rumored to be able to control split ends and stimulate the hair follicle for growth, which believe me I need. Moringa Oil is said to strengthen.
I used all 3 items in the line together for 3 washes.
Desa D.
Long Beach, CA
I use this conditioner right after using the shampoo from the lime and then follow it up with my deep conditioner, it does add some extra slip to my hair as I'm finger detangling which is always nice. The reason I like this product the most, is that it works great on my daughters hair! Since using this on her (she's 4), her curls have a little more definition and more bounce as well! I run it through her hair and let it sit for about 3-4 minutes, rinse, and I hardly have to detangle again after the shower because it's already soft and manageable! I'll definitely purchase again for her hair. My only thing is that I feel I have to use a little more that the normal to get every part of her head covered which means it will run out fast. * I was sent this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
Now this conditioner I really liked! This is actually what made me start believing in the product more. In my other review, I said the shampoo didn't really make my hair feel clean but this conditioner definitely made up for it! First off, the smell was absolutely amazing! The texture felt very smooth thick and just like you were about to pamper yourself. I loved how clean and full it made my hair feel. Like it felt so nourishing and just relaxing I didn't want to wash it out lol. It made my hair look a little shiny after I dried my hair. I definitely feel like it made my hair stronger. I give that five stars. The only thing I didn't like as I mentioned with the shampoo, was the packaging. I wish it were more girly and feminine looking. I received this package for complimentary purposes.
Kristina C.
So glad I got the opportunity to try out this conditioner by Carol's Daughter the Green Supreme line. I absolutely love this conditioner it has great slip and it makes my hair feel very moisturized. This is definitely going into my favorites list. This conditioner has great ingredients from coconut water matcha and moringa. A pro tip is to detangle your hair while the conditioner is still in your hair. Definitely recommend to anyone that's looking for a clean yet Moisturizing Conditioner with great ingredients.
alisha a.
I recieved this new line of products to review for free from influenster. I've spent the month using the combination of products in this line; shampoo,conditioner, leave in conditioner. I tried them together and separately. I wanted to love them. I don't. I don't believe that they are bad products this is just not for me.

This condition did not work for me. Like the shampoo it left my hair feeling stiff and hard. There is little slip, so it doesn't even work well to detangle. This product would probably work for others but it's not for me.

I have thick, naturally curly, high porosity hair.
Karen P.
DURHAM, NC
Carol's Daughter Green Supreme Vitalizing Conditioner
I’ve used this for my natural hair and my daughters natural hair. I am a conditioner junkie after trying this once I loved it for both of us. We have different textures of hair, my daughters is thick, tight curl pattern and tangles easily. Mine is thick, looser curl pattern and detangles quite easily. This conditioner works on both of our heads leaving them so soft and smooth!
Tica T.
Chicago , IL
A conditioner has to be really crappy for me to have something negative to say about it, I love conditioners & what they do for my hair, but this conditioner in particular really stood out for me, I gave myself a good month to try it out before leaving my review & opinion. Upon using this conditioner for the first time, the smell was nice & I did experience instant softness with my hair, & as far as my hair, I do have extremely thick & very curly hair, with a very dry sometimes itchy & flaky scalp, but after using this conditioner over time I did see a reduction in flaking on my scalp & this conditioner overtime did leave my hair detangled & very soft feeling even after the wash. I really love the all natural claims this hair line had as well, & the pump was very convenient for me. The consistency of the conditioner is thick & creamy but not too thick to the point where it’s clogging the pump, but thick enough that it really coats every strand of your hair. I don’t see how you could go wrong with it. I did Receive this product for free.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
The conditioner is amazing i love the feel of it in my hair doesn't leave my hair dry after use which is a plus for me. It doesnt feel heavy in the hands. When rinse my hair out i dont have to constently leave my hair in the water for all the conditioner to come out which leaves me lesss time washing my hair. So this is an amazing product
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I really enjoyed trying the Carol’s conditioner because it made my hair smooth. Also love that my hair doesn’t tangle. It doesn’t smell that bad either. I love that it has natural ingredients. This is my new favorite product that I’ll be using from now on. Definitely recommend. I received this product from influenster for testing purposes
Na'Kayla h.
How does the conditioner feel on hair and scalp. And does it have slip🤔