BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Give your strands a boost with our vitamin-infused shampoo that’s blended with our Green Supreme recipe. It’s part of our nourishing system, including our conditioner and leave-in tonic, giving hair the strength to help reduce breakage* so it can keep its length.

*system versus non-conditioning shampoo

• does anyone with curly hair know if this shampoo ruins yo...5 Answers
  • For dry hair ?10 Answers
  • Does this product weight down hair because my hair is cur...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
Not bad. Not bad not bad at all. Actually, it's pretty freaking good. It's funny BC at first I wasn't too keen about it when I first saw the appearance of the product and when I actually applied it to my hair. At first glance, I was excited that I was going to be trying out Carols Daughter bc they're a good brand. I was also excited to know that it had natural ingredients in it, but the packaging just didn't really get me excited to try it out. I know it sounds stupid, but I'm really big on packaging. If something doesn't look pretty and super girly or just feminine, I don't really want to try it. Heck, I probably wouldn't even glance at it in the store (guess that's the inner child in me lol). So when I applied it in my hand, the texture felt light smelled very natural and clean nothing crazy, but I didn't really like how it felt in my hair. I felt like I had to keep adding more shampoo to my hair bc it didn't quite feel super clean. Like it felt too light like it wasn't really getting all of the dirt out of my hair. I now realize that what it was doing was probably just not sucking out all of my hairs natural oils. I really saw that during my blowout. My hair was EXTREMELY thicker and felt more stronger. Can definitely see myself using this more often especially since my natural hair isn't in the greatest state that I would like for it to be in. This stuff seem like it would be really good for dry heat damaged or overly dyed out dry hair. Idk it just seems like shampoo that's good for hair that's been abused haha. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Tashemia M.
I am one of the lucky Infuensters who received the magnificent Carol’s Daughter Green Supreme products 😉 The scent is amazing! It left my hair smelling like a fresh smoothie lol! For the entire week after my 1st day of use I received so many compliments on how wonderful my hair looked. I believe it was due to the ingredients in the Carol’s Daughter products! This product definitely gave my hair a vibrant shine, full of luster, as well as making my hair feel stronger. I didn’t have any hair loss during my comb out after using the product (much like any time after using a detangling shampoo or conditioner. I’ve recommended this product to tons of people already and they’re sending me photos of their purchases! That’s what I call a WIN!!!!! I have no complaints because I am still all smiles 😊🙃😊

**Pro tip: Do NOT over comb your tresses; Do NOT go to sleep without protecting your tresses; Do not use products with alcohol! Carol's Daughter Green Supreme Sulfate-Free Shampoo is your ticket to healthily manageable tresses! TRUST ME!
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
Much like so many others will do, I opened the top of the shampoo bottle to get a sniff at the scent of the product, not sure what to expect. Usually when I read “coconut” in ANY other product, I imagine it will smell like the well known, deliciously sweet borderline malibu rum coconut smell. But it didn’t. Instead it almost stank LOL but I wasn’t offended too much by it and wanted to give it a chance.
When I used it in the shower, the smell wasn’t as potent. I was pleasantly surprised!! It did smell very much like an herbal concoction and on a spiritual level, it made me feel good. Super zen, trust. This will calm you down if you need it.
And let’s just take a moment to appreciate how THICK this shampoo is, oh my god. It’s thicker than any hair product I’ve used to wash my hair. And the lather wasn’t full of airy bubbles. The lather was thick and dense sudsing but rinsed out effortlessly. And when rinsing, my hair didn’t feel stripped of everything it’s ever had! My immediate thought; I love this.

After using the entire system, the herbal scent is very light and pleasant so don’t be scared of this product because of the strong herbal scents!!
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
What can I say about the Carols Daughter Green Supreme other than I am in love with it! My husband and I have been on a quest to find products that are great for my toddlers girls and my hair. I think it is safe to say we have found it. First off Lisa’s story for starting this company is inspiring and I love supporting other women. Second all the Carols Daughters products smell delicious lol I literally wanted to pour myself a cup of the Green Supreme shampoo as soon as I had opened my bottle. Third the texture and consistency of the product is one you hardly find in any hair products I’ve ever used. Fourth the aroma of the products make a shower feel like a therapeutic spa (or at least it did for me.) Finally my hair felt great after using both the shampoo and the conditioner. I love how these products are meant for all Hair types with no silicone, sulfates, parabens, artificial colors, and no false promises. Everything it claim to do for your hair it does.
Darliz M.
Eagle Pass, TX
Wow.... I've been using this shampoo exclusively for the past month, and I'm loving it. It leaves my hair feeling soft, even softer than my previous shampoo (Giovanni No Frizz Shampoo). The scent is also pleasant, not overwhelming. I'm very particular about what my hair smells like... I loved the Giovanni because it had a sweet clean smell that wasn't sickeningly sweet or strong, and not fruity. I really don't like fruity scents on my hair at all! Thankfully the Carol's Daughter Green shampoo doesn't smell fruity, or medicinal or minty like many natural shampoos out there... It just smells like a green smoothie. Imagine a green smoothie with no fruit added, just greens.... That's what this smells like. It's a clean smell and leaves me feeling like I smell clean, it lathers very easily, and leaves my hair soft. I can't say for sure I'll keep buying this instead of the Giovanni, just because I still like the scent of the other one better... But to be honest my hair seems to prefer the Carol's Daughter!
Marisel S.
I’m not exactly sure how to explain the smell. I’ve never smelled Matcha green tea or Moringa before. After going outside, I kept getting a ton of compliments saying it smelled good. I always use coconut products, however I didn’t smell coconut at all, not even a hint. It had more of a clean, plant type of smell. My boyfriend described it as a very fresh, clean smell. The scent wasn’t overpowering, so I didn’t mind it since I’m used to more fruity scents. You only need to use a small amount of shampoo because it suds well. It gave my hair moisture, but not enough. Background of my hair: thick, curly, very dry in crown area. It was a little dry, but nothing the conditioner couldn’t fix. The bottle size is perfect; I hate bulky bottles that slip out of your hands. The pump on the bottle comes in handy. I didn’t have any issues detangling my hair.
Tica T.
Chicago , IL
Ok, so let me first state that I got this shampoo to test out for free. I gave myself a good month or so to fully try it out & see how my hair took to it, so a little background on my hair first, I have really thick curly hair that I’ve been growing out so my scalp has been really dry itchy & flaky. But upon using this shampoo, I did notice it left my hair smelling so good, & it thoroughly cleaned my hair & left my scalp feeling itch free, I didn’t experience much shedding in the tub either. I also really like that this was a all natural line. Overall, really good experience, I washed my hair once every week & it didn’t leave my hair feeling stripped of moisture like most shampoos tend to do to me. I think it’s safe to say I loved the green supreme line & will continue using for my hair.
alisha a.
I recieved this new line of products to review for free from influenster. I've spent the month using the combination of products in this line; shampoo,conditioner, leave in conditioner. I tried them together and separately. I wanted to love them. I don't. I don't believe that they are bad products this is just not for me.
As for the shampoo, it gives a good lather and the smell is ok. This shampoo made my scalp itch. I have sensitive skin and have used similar products in the past, but this particular formulation irritates my skin. Additionally, it would make my hair feel stiff and ruff. I would not buy again but would probably recommend to someone with low porosity hair. I don't think this is a bad product but it's not for me.
Desa D.
Long Beach, CA
So I like this shampoo! I normally use a different one that is specifically made to help remove build up from the scalp. My wash days are once a week so I like something that feels like it's really getting all the dirt and residue off of my hair and scalp. This one still does the trick! It doesn't have a scent which I love and hate, I like that it goes along with the natural vibes but I do miss my hair smelling extra good after a wash. A little goes a long way too, you get a good enough lather from just one pump, which excited me because the product will last longer. I don't think I'll buy again only because in combination with the other products in this line, it seems to make my hair feel a little dry which I don't experience in my normal wash routine.
Christina C.
I haven’t used Carol’s Daughter shampoo or conditioner before so I wasn’t sure how this was going to work on my hair. I’m SHOCKED. First, the shampoo smells amazing and it lathers well. I felt like my scalp was being cleaned as soon as I put it on my head. I purposefully waited extra long to wash my hair to see how it deals with getting rid of product buildup. This shampoo works HARD. I also noticed that this shampoo has quite a bit of slip, which is rare for shampoo. My hair felt moisturized and soft, and it smelled great. Overall, I loved this shampoo and I’m going to keep using it.
Kaoutar Q.
Sidi yahya du lgharb, Gharb
For dry hair ?
Rachelle G.
Bronx , NY
Does this product weight down hair because my hair is curly/wavy and I don’t want my hair to end up looking straight?
Joana B.
does anyone with curly hair know if this shampoo ruins your curls or makes them super frizzy ?