Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner with Castor Oil helps target weak strands, restoring intense moisture and fortifying hair so each strand is stronger from root to tip. Paraben Free Conditioner for weak hair with Castor Oil and Black Seed Oil makes hair easier to detangle so there’s less breakage and hair can keep it's length, Goddess Strength System - Delivers 15X stronger hair in one use, 94% less breakage*, and supports the strength of your hair as it gets longer. Explore the Regimen - Goddess Strength System with Castor Oil for hair that is weak and prone to breakage. Includes Fortifying Shampoo, Fortifying Conditioner, Anti Breakage Hair Oil and Leave In Conditioner. The Goddess Strength Recipe - Blended with Castor Oil, Black Seed Oil and Ginger.

Anyone w wavy hair?? Does this weigh down hair and make it limp?
How fast does your hair dry after the shampoo and conditioner ?
Is this a good brand for kids I will love to try this?
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex!
Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex uploaded by Courtney C.
How lucky am I?! @Influenster and @CarolsDaughter sent me the Goddess Strength line complimentary to review. Sundays are typically my wash day, so yesterday I got to work with all four products. The line is scented with an earthy scent which wasn't overpowering. I appreciate that so much as many product scents overwhelm me and cause nausea. I started with the Fortifying Shampoo, which felt creamy. It immediately turned into a luscious lather. I'm not one of those that stay away from a lathering shampoo. As a child, my hair was healthy, long, and strong, and we all know products 30 years ago lathered. If it was fine for my hair then, it'll be fine for my hair now. I rinsed and my hair felt clean, but not stripped. The Fortifying Conditioner was also super creamy. I used triple the amount of conditioner vs shampoo because I have thick and kinky hair. It's to be expected at this point that I'll go through conditioner much faster than shampoo. It went on easily and I wrapped my hair in a t-shirt to allow it to sit for 15 minutes. My hair felt soft, but it did not have juicy ringlets from the conditioner alone--I used my natural hair brush detangler while rinsing it out before my curls began to pop. I immediately began to use the 7 Oil Blend Hair and Scalp Oil on my scalp after rinsing and wringing excess water out of my hair. I then put a bit of oil on my hands and did "prayer hands" to apply the oil to my strands. Another t-shirt was then wrapped on my hair to allow it to dry for an hour or so. Then I grabbed the Divine Strength Leave-in Cream along with the oil to twist my hair. This morning, I went to the gym with my twists still in my hair, worked out, sat in the sauna, and showered. After getting dressed, I untwisted my hair. My hair is shiny, moisturized, super defined, and still holds the earthy scent in a pleasant way. I am pleased with my first experience using the Goddess Strength line. I can't speak for long-term use, but my overall grade is a B+. #complimentary #goddessstrength #carolsdaughtergoddess #influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex uploaded by CarlaD R.
I washed my hair using the Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Shampoo & Conditioner. It’s like nothing I have ever used. I have Afro Kinky hair, I relaxed it & now I’m growing out the relaxed portion so I can go natural. It is very difficult for me to find good products to wash my hair. Let me tell you, this conditioner is everything I have been looking for & I have used a lot. Whenever I use Conditioner I always have to use a lot to aid in my detangling process, for this reasons I honestly hate washing my hair because it is so much work & then I look down to see I have lost so much hair. This conditioner is different, I will attach a picture of how much I used, how my hair looks with the conditioner & how much hair I lost throughout the process. It detangles without a major fight, smells really nice & I didn’t loose much hair. I will recommend for anyone to try this product with hesitating, hats off to Carol’s Daughter for this formula. I am hooked :)..
Carson City, NV
Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex uploaded by Miranda M.
I recieved this conditioner Complimentary from Influenster along with the shampoo, hair/scalp oil, and leave in conditioner. It has now been quite a few days since I started using this line to test. and this is my final, over all review. the first 2 days were great, my hair was hydrated and smelling nice. But I did notice silicone ingredients, which i was unhappy about. I do not purchase silicone containing products. i used for 5 days total. 2 days of shampoo, all days i conditioned, and used the leave in. also used the oil twice. Due to the silicone my hair is now drying out and getting weighed down. as you will see in the photos my hair was hydrated but started to dry over time, and the good ingredients became powerless. which is too bad. I will only be purchasing the scalp oil, as I do still love it, and it has no bad ingredients. If there were no silicone this product would be amazing. (In order, before and after first use, to last use)
Gainesville, FL
I am not a fan of using rinse out conditioners because I like to use deep conditioner for my hair. This conditioner provided nice slip, I was able to detangle my hair very easily. It felt very lightweight when I put it in my hand but spread easily. The packaging was nice. I liked the upside-down squeeze bottle. What I didn’t like was the size of the product, I can see myself going through this bottle after maybe 5 uses and I would have a ton of shampoo left. I also didn’t like the smell of the product. It was an awful strong earthy smell that wasn’t appealing. I could still smell it a little after I washed the conditioner out my hair. For this reason alone I wouldn’t repurchase the product.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex uploaded by Mariah K.
So I used this immediately after the shampoo of the same line and I have to say this stuff does really strengthen your hair in one use. How do I know, you may ask... well I normally shed a ton on wash day. Like an obscene amount. I never gave it much thought because I have tons and tons of super thick curly hair and I never felt like I was losing hair. Well, let me tell you something honey, I shed almost NONE with this. As I ran my fingers through my hair with this on it was easy and there was no snapping and popping of strands which is a sign of weak/brittle hair. Upon rinsing my hair was soft and manageable and my curls were elongated. I think I’ve found a new wash day routine!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex uploaded by Fallon B.
Wow! Is all I have to say about it! Upon using the shampoo and the conditioner I can say it’s a pleasant surprise with the smell and feel of my hair when using these products. This conditioner I loved instantly as I didn’t need a whole lot of product to feel like it was working for my 4c hair! I also was able to finger comb/detangle my hair with just the product alone which is new for me as I usually use my detangle brush to get product throughout my hair. This conditioner covered all of my hair which I loved! I have all good things to say about this product thus far, and is excited to continue to use it and see how well it’ll take to my hair and what benefits it will have on the overall strengthen and health of my hair over time.
Kankakee, IL
Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex uploaded by Aali R.
I used the conditioner after washing with the fortifying shampoo. One thing that I noticed is that the conditioner comes out easier than the shampoo which is great for us curly headed girls! The conditioner is like butter its so soft and was relaxing to massage in especially because of the smell. I noticed with conditioner my hair dried faster but my hair wasn't dried out. Will be using again. I have kinky curly natural hair that ia pass shoulder length.
Streamwood , IL
This product does miracles! I’ve used the product twice already and I already see a huge difference. I’ve been struggling to find a product to help with hair growth since my hair was so damaged, but I’ve never seen a product work so fast and I’m very excited to continue issuing it and see more progress! Very happy I was gifted the entire range. The ONLY downfall I have on the range is the smell is something you have to get use to, but I do know that the smell comes for the lack of extra ingredients which I’m fine with. Very happy and this product!
Helena, AL
Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Fortifying Conditioner - 11 fl oz, Adult Unisex uploaded by D. T.
Carols Daughter knocked it put the park with this one. The slip is ridiculous! I left it on for about 30 minutes. When I rinsed it out my hair was so soft and easy to manage. I had no breakage from my detangling process. I have Type 4a kinky hair this detangled my hair no problem and left my dry brittle hair conditioned and ready for styling. I also love the smell. I do wish there was a mask in this line but the conditioner hydrated my hair surprisingly well I didn’t feel like I needed to deep condition.
Gaithersburg, MD
This conditioner was a dream for detangling! Instantly when I applied it to my hair my tangles melted away and it did definitely leave my hair feeling stronger. I got much less shed hair from detangling than I normally do. The only con for me is that it has a lot of silicones as well as isopropyl alcohol so I will probably not use it often. Other than the ingredients I think this is a great conditioner if you don't care about silicones and alcohol in your hair products.