Does this product strengthen your hair after the first use?
laurel, Maryland - il y a 2 ans

4 answers

I wouldn’t say after first use. But my hair LOVES this leave-in cream. Like, loves loves. Can’t beat that definition/moisture at all.
il y a 2 ans
Honestly I was not able to see results in the first use but after a few time I could see that my daughters and my hair was not as dry and damaged. Before this product I could not find anything that helped with her damaged hair, now this is a must have I our house..
il y a 2 ans
I believe with any product you’re going to have to use it a few times to see all of the claim benefits. Consistency is the key. As far as this leave-in, it definitely provided instant moisture. It is super creamy and acts as a good base for any product you layer on top. As far as it making your hair stronger with one use, I wouldn’t say it does, because I used all the products collectively, in which I think using the entire line contributed to stronger strands over time.
il y a 2 ans
It helped hydrate my hair which in turn made it less prone to breaking so I'd say yes after one to two uses I noticed a clear difference in my hair. Also this leave in absorbs quickly into my hair so it doesn't weigh it down or leave it feeling greasy. Personally I think the conditioner is more to thank for my hair being stronger