BeautyHairHair ProductsCarol's Daughter

MOISTURIZES AND STRENGTHENS WEAK STRANDS
Paraben Free, No Petrolatum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors, Vegan

Carol's Daughter Goddess Strength Castor Oil Leave-In Conditioner intensely moisturizes and helps to reinforce weak strands with every use. Creamy Leave-In Hair Conditioner with Castor Oil and Black Seed Oil makes hair stronger between washes and better resists breakage, so it can maintain its length. Goddess Strength System - Delivers 15X stronger hair in one use, 94% less breakage*, and supports the strength of your hair as it gets longer. Explore the Regimen - Goddess Strength System with Castor Oil for hair that is weak and breakage-prone. Includes Fortifying Shampoo, Fortifying Conditioner, Anti Breakage Hair Oil and Leave-In Conditioner. The Goddess Strength Recipe - Blended with Castor Oil, Black Seed Oil and Ginger.

Does this this help with growth too?
Yes have you got anything for fine hair and falling out hair thank you
I’m almost 1 year into my natural hair journey and I just don’t know what leave in conditioner works best. I’ve considered getting this one. Should I try it or not?
Start your review of Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil!
Jasmine B.
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Jasmine B.
Came in a set of 4 of Carols Daugthers products in my vox box. Th leave in cream is perfect for setting it on my hair at night or after being washed. All products in the set smell alike and go with each other. I’m so happy with the product. I haven’t used anything other product but this. Perfect for 4C hair too. Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil
Kennedy T.
Charlotte, NC
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Kennedy T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I typically use this product last in my hair care routine and I absolutely love it. The scent is unique and smells amazing. This leaves hair feeling so moisturized, and without great buildup afterwards.
Pinkie S.
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Pinkie S.
I was skeptical of only using a cream by itself. But my hair had plenty of shine and some hydration after using. I would add a little more oil to the ingredients, but it’s on par with my favorite cream. I would definitely buy myself.
nadia L.
Detroit, MI
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by nadia L.
i looooooove this leave in conditioner! from the scent, to the texture, to the way it heals my hair without spilling or seeping out everywhere.
Nikita F.
LosAngeles
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Nikita F.
Loooove using this cream! I use it daily, and it’s not too heavy on my hair. As part of the Goddess Strength system, my hair has been noticeably stronger and silkier. Definitely recommend!
Gabrielle S.
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Gabrielle S.
My hair is high porosity, so it needs LOTS of moisture. This leave in conditioner left my hair shiny, moisturizer, and defined. My curls were bouncy and poppin! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Jasmine M.
Sunland, CA
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Jasmine M.
The leave in conditioner was a great product to use and probably my favorite leave in. I left it in for 5-10 minutes and it left my hair so soft! The conditioner afterwards was also a great touch. I would buy again.
Joanna  K.
Rogers, AR
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Joanna  K.
I wasn’t too crazy about this product like the scalp oil but I will say it’s very lightweight and not greasy as well. When I put it In my hair it didn’t leave any white residue or felt sticky or anything in that way. These products are all affordable and worth the buy but I have 4C hair and my hair took the product well.
Idelia B.
Oceanside, CA
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Idelia B.
This products keeps the hair so soft and hydrated. I’ve definitely seen a difference after use, this product is reasonably priced I just wish it would come in a larger bottle. I’m very satisfied. Would definitely recommend this product.
Ashleigh  F.
Washington, DC
Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength Divine Strength Leave In Cream With Castor Oil uploaded by Ashleigh  F.
This Carol’s daughter strength line does not disappoint. The consistency of the product and the smell are amazing! I use about 2-3 pumps per section and it smooths through my hair effortlessly, while leaving it extremely moisturized. I never seems like I can find a great leave in for my hair but I think with this one, I have a winner!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...