Carol's Daughter Goddess Fortifying Shampoo - 11 fl oz

Carol's Daughter Goddess Fortifying Shampoo - 11 fl oz

A goddess is strong, her hair should be too. Get stronger hair from the first wash with our Goddess Strength system that helps support the strength of your hair as it gets longer. Our sulfate-free shampoo blended with Castor Oil, Black Cumin Seed and Ginger, when used with our conditioner, hair and scalp oil and leave-in cleanses while moisturizing. Hair is instantly stronger, less prone to breakage and healthy-looking*. *with system of shampoo, conditioner, oil and leave in cream vs. non-conditioning shampoo Massage Goddess Strength shampoo into your scalp and hair. Lather and rinse. Follow with Goddess Strength conditioner, hair and scalp oil and leave-in cream. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carol's Daughter Goddess Fortifying Shampoo - 11 fl oz!
Natalie T.
Carol's Daughter Goddess Fortifying Shampoo - 11 fl oz uploaded by Natalie T.
This shampoo smells wonderful as you massage your scalp during your wash. This was my first time using this shampoo. It gives a very good lather as you wash. Kinda pricey, but effective. This has no sulfates, parabens, or artificial colors. This has castor oil, black cumin seed, and ginger to help with breakage, weak and in healthy looking hair. [product:carol's-daughter-goddess-fortifying-shampoo---11-fl-oz]
Danielle B.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this shampoo and the conditioner. It doesn’t leave my hair with a dry, stripping feeling and it really cleans my scalp. I also feel like my hair has gotten a lot stronger since I’ve been using this because I notice a lot less breakage during detangling and styling. The price is a bit on the higher side but the Carol’s Daughter website is always having sales and coupons, which is a plus. I will definitely buy this product again!
Ray R.
Baltimore, MD
Carol's Daughter Goddess Fortifying Shampoo - 11 fl oz uploaded by Ray R.
I received this shampoo from an ah-mazing friend and I love it! A little goes a long way with the perfume. It is very foamy and it made my hair feel stronger and the smell is a plus for me. Definitely love it!

Looking for your answer?