BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Shea & Cocoa Butters deeply moisturize your skin so it’s super soft and smooth. Coconut & Grapeseed Oils soften skin and keep moisture balanced. Vitamin E is a rich moisturizing antioxidant to protect against aging.

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Isododecane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, BHT, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol

Kendra S.
This shea butter souffle was amazing.  I used it on myself, my daughter and my son.  The packaging was cute and the container was easy to open.  This was my first time using this product but I plan on using it every day. I hope they add more fragrances to the line.
Brittany A.
I recommend everyone to try this I bought it a couple weeks ago and ever since then I could not stop using it. I bought it at a local Walgreens and it made my hair very soft and define but I wish they could kinda cut down on their prices because sometimes their stuff could be a little expensive.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't like this product and is pricey paid 11 for it just to leave my hair dry wasn't for me harsh on my hair I wouldn't recommend to get it the price and quality is trash
Dana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy all of Carol's Daughter's products but the ecstasy body souffle is my all time favorite! It has the perfect consistency; thicker than regular lotion but not quite as thick as some body butters. It quickly absorbs into my skin and smells amazing! It has a sensuous sweet smell that will leave your skin smelling absolutely delicious and feeling soft.
Needa F.
Carol's Daughter Ecstasy Shea Souffle is my absolute favorite. My skin loves this stuff and a little goes a long way. This product is worth every penny! The scent consists of strawberry mango and musk. It smells amazing! It is a harder to find product but you can buy it at carolsdaughter.com.
Abrianna B.
Denver, CO
I love the brand carols daughter. I have shampoo and conditioner from carols daughter. This works well. I mean I have super frizzy hair. And it's very course but I'm sure it would be perfect for so one who had calmer hair and it doesn't have to be maintained a lot
Johane C.
This is my favorite leave in conditioner, it's the best on in the market. It works with every type of hair. It's a little pricey and the packaging is regular and it's sealed. I highly recommend this to everyone in the family
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I loved this product. My hair is very dry and kinky and it was well moisturize with this! I love getting coupons in the mail for Carol's Daughter because I can stalk up!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing it turned my problem hair into beautiful silky perfection. Try it, like it, live it😘! @influenster #influenster #freeproducts
Jessica S.
Keymar, MD
It was wonderful on my daughter's hair and kept it smelling good even when she was at camp and got it at Walgreens and wasn't pricy like others.

Amazon