BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Carol's Daughter Ecstasy Shea Soufflé, 8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Dana P.
I enjoy all of Carol's Daughter's products but the ecstasy body souffle is my all time favorite! It has the perfect consistency; thicker than regular lotion but not quite as thick as some body butters. It quickly absorbs into my skin and smells amazing! It has a sensuous sweet smell that will leave your skin smelling absolutely delicious and feeling soft.
Needa F.
Carol's Daughter Ecstasy Shea Souffle is my absolute favorite. My skin loves this stuff and a little goes a long way. This product is worth every penny! The scent consists of strawberry mango and musk. It smells amazing! It is a harder to find product but you can buy it at carolsdaughter.com.
Abrianna B.
Denver, CO
I love the brand carols daughter. I have shampoo and conditioner from carols daughter. This works well. I mean I have super frizzy hair. And it's very course but I'm sure it would be perfect for so one who had calmer hair and it doesn't have to be maintained a lot
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This stuff is amazing it turned my problem hair into beautiful silky perfection. Try it, like it, live it😘! @influenster #influenster #freeproducts
Tan W.
This scent from Carol's Daughter is one of my favorites. It keeps my skin smooth, soft, and moisturized.