Carol's Daughter Ecstasy Frappé Body Lotion uploaded by Cyndi R.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A Light, Fast-Absorbing Daily Lotion For Normal-To-Dry Skin

• Grapeseed & Rice Bran Oil help to seal in light glowing moisture
  • Aloe Leaf Juice leaves a layer of sheer moisture that soothes your skin
  • Shea & Cocoa Butters soothe your skin so it’s super-soft with improved elasticity

“I wanted to create a scent that could make you feel irresistible and for that special someone to notice just how irresistible you are. This sweet and sensuous scent is a combination of tropical fruits and florals with something warm and mysterious mixed in…it’s been known to make a few champagne-and-strawberries kind of moments.” - Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter Founder

How To Use

After bath or shower, massage onto damp, towel-dried skin for a silky-smooth feel. Re-apply any time for a little extra moisture and an extra bit of the fragrance.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance (Parfum), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol. Ingredients may vary.

Buy on Amazon
Pana J.
This is one of my favorite products!!! I use this after a nice hot shower and after I exfoliate the a body scrub. Leaves my skin silky smooth. Plus everyone tells me I smell amazing.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this more for the scent than anything. It lingers and it's lovely but I rely on other moisturizers too really treat my skin. I have dry skin in certain seasons but this is best for just basic moisture for anyone with more normal skin.
I really love this consistency of this body lotion and of course the smell of it. The fact that it really does help with moisturizing your skin and making it feel silky smooth and the price is not bad either! I would totally recommend this. They have so many other great scents too. Thank you for reading my friends...
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
This is a great product with a great scent. Although the scent is pleasant to me, if you put it in more than just the hands, the scent can become overwhelming. If you have dry to very dry skin, this will not be a lotion that will hydrate the skin for long periods of time.
Kimberly H.
Supernatural product I love it packaging is cute and I would definitely buy this again my sister loves it and it's in the middle with pricing it's my stressing at all that so I would definitely recommend it to other people
Dana C.
S Setauket, NY
This smells like heaven and works like a dream. Soft scent and it leaves my skin so soft
bruna d.
Gente eu queria muito mas muito mesmo ter mais acesso essa marca se eu pudesse compraria muitas e muitas diversidades de produtos dessa marca