BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Coconut-derived cleansers wash away impurities without harsh chemical surfactants. Aloe Leaf Juice helps to soothe your skin.

• I am so in love with her hair products . I wonder is the ...1 Answers
Pana J.
I prefer to wear this before going out on weekends because a little goes a long way plus it smells so amazing you do not want to waste it at the grocery store. The smell is intoxicating.
Shanedria G.
Carols daughter. Omg I do not know who came up with this brilliant idea for this line of products but, they definetly did a great job. I originally purchased Carols daughter at Macys before other retailers started carrying it. I immediately fell in love.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Carol's Daughter products are amazing, every last one of them. This will soothe and make your body, mind, soul, spirit, soft and luscious. Do try, you won't be sorry!
jennifer s.
Browns Mills, NJ
I like using this.. It makes skin soft and refreshed.. Try using this...Make you feel good
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Long lasting products that really satisfy your skin and keep it happy, hydrated and clean
serina S.
monastir sayada rue mohammed akbar miled 5035
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ i adore this pruduct 😍😍😍 he is amaaaazing gays it help my hair getting healthy every time try it girls #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Dorra O.
Ariana
i like this productthat i bought from amazon online  , i used it two years ago and it smells like heaven <3<3
Lorane B.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so in love with her hair products . I wonder is the skin products just has great?

Amazon