BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Is perfect for extra-dry to extremely-dry skin in need of intense moisture Deep treatment to help heal rough, flaky problem skin areas 98% natural moisturizers for this most potent rehydrating body balm Deeply penetrates your skin for lasting results Goodies that make it work: Shea & Cocoa Butters intensely treat your skin so it’s incredibly soft Sweet Almond Oil softens and adds a natural glow to your skin Beeswax seals moisture inside your skin naturally to ensure it lasts.

• What is the best Carol's Daughter product? I've only trie...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Amazing, feels great, nice scent and aborbs into skin, definitely recommend to those with dry skin." in 3 reviews
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
This is one of my favorite products by Carol's Daughter. The Ecstasy Body Butter goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple. The smell is a light fruity floral scent that isn't too strong and lasts a good while throughout the day. It's a great all over body butter that moisturizes and restores dry, dull skin back to a healthy state.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just love this body butter. It smells amazing!!!!! It also leaves my body so silky smooth. I have dry skin so moisture is a huge thing for me. This product kept my skin soft and moisturized for the whole day!!! This product is also very affordable and easy to find. I would highly recommend it!
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body butter. Smells amazing and leaves my skin well moisturized, feeling great and soft all day long, especially in the hot summer months. I highly recommend you purchasing this product!
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
The Carol's Daughter body butter has helped me with my super dry and cracking skin. It is gentle and I love the smell of the butter. So far it has been effective and would buy more once it's out. Honestly a little goes a long way.
Romeia W.
Wearing this today..it smells like candy or fruit punch at first but dies down a bit throughout the day. I love it. It's also super duper at locking in moisture and kicking away dry skin
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love carols daughter products! They smell good and they get the job done for a very reasonable price. This is super moisturizing and smells impeccable
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I bought this, after I ran out of their limited time "Warm Jasmine" scent, as an alternative. It has a lovely smell, and is a great moisturizer.
Trisha M.
Carols daughter is a great brand. Anything carols daughter is really good. Its worth the price. I've used their products and I'm always satisfied
Lourdine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I overlove these carols daughter ... this smell is my favorite springtime scent and the way it makes my skin feels AMAZING!
ericka w.
Great body butter. smells so good and made my skin feel so moisturized and super soft.
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
What is the best Carol's Daughter product? I've only tried one thing.