BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

Delicately Scents Normal-to-Dry Skin with a Protective, Hydrating Veil of Moisture "My husband gave me a surprise almond cookie as a gift one day and said it was just because .  This soft, warm and soothing scent captures the feeling you get when someone surprises you just to let you know you re loved.  It s been our most popular fragrance since 1994, everyone loves it and can t get enough." - Lisa Price, Founder Carol s Daughter. Shea Butter adds soothing moisture back into your skin so it can feel extra soft. Coconut Extract and Aloe Leaf Juice soothe and condition your skin so it can look its best. A ai Berry Extract is a super antioxi. see more...

• Does the shine from this spray last all day on curly hair?1 Answers
  • I've never seen this brand, sounds interesting. Where can it be p...1 Answers
  • I love this brand of shampoo in the sent black vanilla. I like dr...1 Answers
Nicole P.
St Petersburg, FL
I really love this dry oil, it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. Also with other hair oils, I'm having to put into my hand and then when I go to put my hands through it to comb out its layering on even more product because my hands are oily! So this is a very great tool to have because of the spritz.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Sometimes I am scared using oil base for hair because I hate it when my hair look greasy. This is one is great to have. It's gentle and smell wonderfully and it doesn't make my hair greasy, nor would make it look greasy
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Carol's Daughter products are the best overall! This is a must! It's my favorite oil. It's doesn't leave your hair oily ! It smells so good. It's only $10 and you can get it at carol's daughter official site!
Brittney R.
Carols daughter product are great! Have been using these products since embarking on a healthier hair care routine for my curls!
belinda k.
I have been a fan and using Carol's Daughter products for decades. I recently have started to use the Dry Oil Mist in Almond Cookie and Ocean. I love to spray on directly out of the shower and then let my body air dry. They provide excellent moisture to the skin and the scent is not overpowering that I'm able to layer with my favorite fragrance. I highly recommend this product.
Tema U.
Charlotte, NC
This product is great for a dry scalp and dry hair, I use it especially to oil my scalp while I have braids. It is very gentle and it smells amazing. Beautiful packaging.
W G B.
Love this product! Smells so good and doesn't leave your hair greasy or oily. No build up on scalp. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my scalp. Pretty pricey but the small bottle lasts for a long time
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
I love this, it's super easy to use. Just spray and go, and it saves you the mess on your hands... Unlike the hair serum in pumps. & if my hair needs extra love I spray a couple sprays in before bed so it moisturizers my hair before my morning shower. :)
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, VA
I purchased this product online in the Almond Cookie set from the Carol's Daughter website and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It smells delicious and I use it right after my shower. My skin stays soft and moisturized all day!!! LOVE IT!!!
debby U.
Carol's daughters is the best proudct that I know and love because it keeps your hair fresh and clean and it makes you want to buy more of it.
Stephanie  A.
Dallas, Tx
What is this for ?
Zax L.
What is a "dry" oil? Never looked into it
Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the type of oil you can use on your skin and hair? Is the scent super strong?
Jenifer A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it leave your hair looking oily?
Adrianna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the shine from this spray last all day on curly hair?