BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

The only way to get long-lasting sleek hair is to stop the true cause of frizz for a worry-free style that s immune to humidity and heat damage. Start nourishing hair with the first sulfate-free shampoo that goes inside to end frizz-causing porosity as it polishes each strand and blocks humidity on the outside. Frizz-fighting Cupuacu, pronounced koo-poo-ah-soo, is a rare butter-harvested only once a year in the Amazon Rain Forest-that silkens and perfects dry, unruly, frizz-prone hair. When blended with strand-fortifying Vegetable Proteins, this gentle cleanser gives even the most uncontrollable hair a healthy smoothness that lasts. Give your straight style something to shine about. Cupuacu Smooth Shampoo

Amanda F.
Waterford
Love this thick anti-frizz shampoo! It really smoothes out my thick,course, dry and frizzy hair! Keeps my curls looking nice also. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the smell. I hate the funky smell!! Lol
Lisa C.
Ossining, NY
This stuff is really nice on my curls. When I use it my curls always look really shiny and they really don't frizz. I've found I also use fewer hair products since my curls hold together better. It's really thick though and sometimes it's actually heard to squeeze out of the bottle!
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
Normally I have to style my hair right after washing or else I end up with a weird half mullet (my hair is straight on top and frizzy on bottom, go figure!) But with the anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner, i was able to dry my hair, straighten out my bangs for a few seconds and go! The conditioner is thick but doesn't weigh down hair. The smell is also pleasant, not overpowering at all. So far, the best anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner that I've tried!
Lia X.
I love the brand carols daughter, it does wonders for my thick and frizzy hair. It's in the middle for cost, it's not super expensive but it isn't necessarily cheap either. He only problem I have with it is the bottle getting clogged and not using all the product, I would definitely recommend it but if there an option between this bottle and a pump, chose the pump lol
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
Great product. Very pricey. No enough product for someone who has really thick hair. It does smell good and lasts with you throughout the day. It does a great good job at combatting frizzy hair. I will not buy again, it's very pricey.
Jaelyne W.
Poynette
This product smells SO GOOD. My grandmother does hair for a living and bought me a HUGE box full of Carol’s Daughter products. It applies to my hair with ease and lathers very well. I definitely have noticed less frizz in the time that I’ve used this product.
Marisela R.
This product was given to me as a gift. I normally do not use serums in my hair, because they actually make my hair even more frizzy. It did an okay job, but I don't think I'd get it again. I have a hair product that I've been using for years and it works great.
Tara T.
I absolutely hate my curly hair ever since I was little and this shampoo makes me be able to wear my natural hair with confidence and no heating tools! I love this shampoo! It smells great, it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily. Kinda on the expensive side but it's totally worth it!
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Lobe this shampoo...i have combination hair but it gets all frizzy with this Texas humidity this shampoo really helps tame the frizz