Carol's Daughter Cupuacu Anti Frizz Smooth Intro Kit uploaded by Angie B.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A 3-piece starter kit that stops the true cause of frizz. This smoothing collection silkens and protects hair, creating the perfect finish for long-lasting sleek hair. It promises frizzless, flawless, fearless hair. You want long-lasting sleek hair-so stop the true cause of frizz for a worry-free style immune to humidity and heat damage. This 3-piece starter kit is the perfect introduction to our Anti-Frizz collection, which ends frizz for 72 hours. It is the only kit that goes inside the hair to reverse frizz-causing porosity, while polishing and protecting strands for a sleek finish that repels humidity. Frizz-stopping Cupuacu, pronounced koo-poo-ah-soo, is a rare butter-harvested only once a year in the Amazon Rain Forest-that silkens and perfects dry, unruly, frizz-prone hair. Finally, frizzless, flawless, fearle

Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
Love everything about this line of products. I purchased it at Ulta. My hair is super soft and the frizz is minimized. It is overpriced especially for how little of product you get in the packaging. I have super thick, curly, and long hair and a quarter sized amount of product isn't going to get me very far. I found myself buying it every 2 weeks.
Monique B.
I use this particular line of products on my daughters hair as well as mine. It really works wonders and keeps your hair sleek and frizz free even in humidity. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants a complete system of hair products that will help them achieve a frizz free look.
Leslie E.
I love Carol's daughter!! These products are the answer to my cruising, long, curly hair nightmares! Somehow they manage to solve all my frizz problems without weighing my hair down or upsetting my curl pattern! This is major! They assist muy curl pattern, and always give me great hair days!
Mz T.
I love this Capuacu Anti Frizz Smooth Collection by Carol's Daughter. This goodness left my hair so soft and moisturized. My hair was very easy to detangle and when I styled my hair, the outcome was amazing. I had no frizz and a bomb twistout!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
No he probado este producto ,pero me encantaría ,tengo buenas referencias de el realmente ,creo que me ayudaría a mejorar mi cabello ,pero no me arriesgo a comprarlo sin antes peobat ,por eso me encantaría una muestra
Megan W.
This brand is so amazing I stumbled upon it at Ross just a random one. And it is such a great quality product so rich and I will continue to purchase this brand. Plus they have something for every type of hair!
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
I Have 4A Hair Personally And This Product Is Good For My Hair Dimming Down The Fizz Of My Hair When A Do Wash And Goes Don't Turn Into A Huge Mess When Product Dry Recommend To All.
Stephanie H.
Uh if you don't already own this collection, hop on the website now and buy it! Stock up on it! It is AMAZING! I wish I found it sooner!! I am transitioning from relaxing my hair and it's been almost 2 years since I have had one so my hair is a hot mess right now and this stuff works AMAZINGLY when I am straightening my hair! The shine it gives me hair, the bounce!! Oh my goodness! I cannot tell you how amazing my hair looks when I use this stuff! My friends and family ALWAYS ask if I went to the salon haha
Christy F.
I love this product. It works great even on 4c hair that is prone to dryness and frizz. I recommend applying while wet and do not manipulate the hair after it dries. This product leaves the hair soft, moisturized, and without frizz. This is a staple item for your hair care routine.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
OMG! this is a must have for frizzy hair people!! I have struggles with frizz for years... This product works more with the actually feel of your hair and doesn't just add stuff to the top. Definitely doesn't make it sticky like some products will do. I will buy this again!
Chevy G.
I have 3c curly hair and was wondering if the Cupuacu anti frizz really helps with frizzy hair?
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Can this be used for straight hair because I'm relaxed and i would like to use this but only if it will help with frizz
Mara H.
This is meant for natural hair? and what does it smell like?
Nani J.
Does this reallly work thou?
Krystel P.
I've been looking for a product to enhance my tight coils in a wash and go. Will this formula do the job?