Carol's Daughter Conditioner uploaded by Mylasia F.

BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A rich, moisturizing recipe for dry, brittle and unmanageable hair to detangle and make it easier to style. The blend of Pro-vitamin B5 and Rose Extract help to strengthen and soften hair when it s wet so there are fewer snags, snaps and tugs. Light enough to use daily and perfect as a co-wash. Details: Shea Butter deeply moisturizes your hair for a healthy shine. Rose Extract helps soften your hair so it s much more manageable. Pro-vitamin B5 will give your hair more strength and better conditioning. Contains the warm and sen. see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff, like many Carol's daughter products smells fabulous. Can be a little over powering. But perfectly okay if you aren't wearing other fragrance. It really moisturizers hair and softens my curls.
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this and I like it. It smells almost good, but also kinda weird. It detangles my hair really easily though and makes my hair feel so nice afterwards. My hair feels thicker after my shower.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the most unmanageable hair. It's straight and wavy and tangles like no body's business. With that said, the carol's daughter hair care products save my hair and make it so soft and easy to tame!!
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well with kinky and naturally curly hair. Bit my daughter and I use this as partner our regular hair routine and it helps keep the hair soft, moisturized, and manageable in between washes.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Minnespolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn't what I was hoping it to be. My daughter's hair was very hard to comb out still after using the conditioner. It felt like sand paper.
Summer R.
Summer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!!! my hair loves this product!!! My frizz is gone and feels amazing after using this. Can't get enough and smells great!
Nadya B.
Nadya B.
Brandon, FL
I was so excited to try this shampoo and conditioner, but it didn't live up to my expectations. I have frizzy unmanageable hair and this line did not do anything to help me manage my hair. Threw out both halfway full. Not good for being so pricey.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
los angeles, ca
I have to start this off by saying that I have the leave-in conditioner spray version of this product. I recently started using it and I am really enjoying it! it smells great and I could see a noticeable difference in shine, frizz and the weight of my hair. My only con is that I do notice my hair is a LITTLE greasier than it would normally be - on day 3 though! But that might have to do with how much I used. I think a little goes a long way!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Waukegan, IL
I have been using this product for about 2 or 3 weeks and I love it it feels great going through my hair and the smell is amazing! It smells like Black vanilla!