BY CAROL'S DAUGHTER

A sulfate-free & deliciously-scented body cleanser Features a coconut-derived formula that removes impurities without harsh chemical surfactants Provides a rich, mild cleansing experience Blended with aloe leaf juice to relieve skin Contains Oat Protein to condition skin Infused with a clean & crisp aroma that enlivens your spirit Leaves skin supple, sleek & comfortable Perfect for all skin types Free of paraben, synthetic fragrance, synthetic dye, petrochemical & phthalate

Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
I love this body wash. I love anything that smells like coconut and this is just another thing to add to my list. Plus it's very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very soft and ready Togo about my day.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
I love Carol's Daughters products! So unique and filled with love, just like this body cleanser. It smells fabulous, not too sweet or overwhelming, it smells so crisp and pretty. It isn't harsh on your skin and contains no sulfates. The aloe helps to soothe your skin while the oat helps to moisturize and heal. This creamy body cleanser is a must have!
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Packaging is great I will definitely be purchasing this product again. Great quality product! Long lasting. I will definitely be recommending this product to everyone!
Sabriyya Monaé F.
Newark, NJ
Carol's Daughter coconut body was is amazing. I have really bad eczema and I can only use a few products on my skin. I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Graciela R.
Belvidere , Il
The best of hair mask, with the 17 dollar price I would still recommend this. Has your hair feeling healthy and rejuvenating!
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Great coconut smell! Such a wonderful body wash and makes your skin so soft and smooth
Sheli C.
Tarzana, CA
Kind of pricey but it works wonders on my hair and its worth it. Would recommend.
Mery Z.
Perfect product, it let the skin very duce with an awesome parfum.of coconut, i recomend this product .

Amazon